1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Photography Thread

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 20, 2018.

Should this thread be moved back to the Self Improvement board?

1. Hell yes!

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Hell yes!

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. No.

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. I checked this out again on a big computer screen instead of a phone and it is really good. I like the colors and texture a lot.

2. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

I guess this whole clickin' business might actually work out ;)

Thx friend; you're always so kind

3. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

What kind of creature is growing on my plum tree?

20190412_194448.jpg

4. Lostbutfound

Lostbutfound Fapstronaut

5. that's definitely a monster

EatCake likes this.
  6. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

True that but for real, wtf is growing in this cocoon?! I don't do insect thingies so I need to know if I should just light the whole tree on fire

7. speaking of creepy, I found a tarantula burrow at work. it was freshly dug and you could see the spider when you peered inside. :emoji_grimacing: major yikes. still, I like the shot -- still waiting for National Geographic to call me

@squeamish people, you've been warned
    [​IMG]

8. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

This pic is dope. Did you use a super zoom lens or did you say eff it & get all up in his business?

9. lol! I took that pic with my cellphone, I definitely had to get pretty close. Though tarantulas aren't poisonous and aren't really known for biting people so I wasn't really worried.

10. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

You mean I've been lied to my entire life?

11. gaarzy

gaarzy New Fapstronaut

guys, question about photo processing. You do this yourself? Or use online services? In any case, I would like to advise you on an excellent resource http://fixthephoto.com/, where you can find services, as well as a blog where you can find answers and tips on most issues related to photos, from picking equipment to photo processing.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  12. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Depends; clients & displaying in places that your work will be seen most likely need outside services, unless you spend top $ for your own set-up. For things going in my home, I print my own.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. EatCake

EatCake Fapstronaut

Alligators & flowers.

lizard.jpg

flower.jpg

14. Very nice composition. I like how you put the liz in the middle ground, I'm a big fan of that kinda stuff. There's always a unique perspective hiding somewhere in a frame

EatCake likes this.
  15. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

I took this on a hike I went on the other day. I love going for nature hikes and taking pictures. Something I would like to do more of.

Attached Files:

16. awesome! you did a good job of including the foreground trees into the frame. it gives the shot a very real vastness to it.

Deleted Account and Anew2019 like this.
  17. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Awesome! Thank you for the kind words.

18. I call this brown mountains and dumpsters aka Phoenix.
    59415068_2227518727333304_7010599079159791616_o.jpg

19. No I'm not bitter at all. Just because I dont have beautiful nature and live in the 5th largest city in the US surrounded by garbage and oppressive heat.....

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  20. may I have this framed for my future art gallery