1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rate the last movie you watched v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Oh ,, I'm jus not sure why you referred to me as Batman when you replied to me lol..thats what I'm wonderinggg

Pastor Preston likes this.
  2. Lol omg, idk why I totally thought that post was from @What I Do That Defines Me. Sorry for the confusion!

3. :p

4. Markony

Markony New Fapstronaut

Nocturnal Animals
    Excellent. The opening scene was a bit of a hard sell watching it with family but glad we left it on. The acting was superb, as was the score and the way the story unfolded.

5. The Circle (with Emma Watson)

a solid -1 out of ten

6. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Avengers Endgame - 9 out of 10

Most awesometacular movie I've ever seen!! :D

Christian Fox and Hank Pym like this.
  7. Avengers: Endgame - 9/10

If you've seen and enjoyed the previous Marvel movies, you'll like this one. If not, you probably won't.

The Good:
    + The most epic and best battle scene in a Marvel movie
    +
    Great ending to the Captain America story arc
    +
    Captain America using Thor's hammer

The Bad:
    -
    Black Widow dying
    -
    Not sure why none of Spider-man's classmates seemed to have aged. Did they all disappear?

Christian Fox, MJ93 and Hank Pym like this.
  8. Hank Pym

Hank Pym Fapstronaut

We only saw ganke.

And they might not have shown any endgame spoiler in far from home.

reystronaut likes this.
  9. Avengers: Endgame. 8/10

MJ93 and Hank Pym like this.
  10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i am hearing that endgame is boring and only hardcore fans will like it
    is that so?

11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

You forgot another of the bad about how Thor appeared

Christian Fox likes this.
  12. @MJ Elite,
    Yea, I guess you're right.
    I'm a little torn about that. The first scene with "new" Thor appearing was funny, but it got old fast.

@u376 I thought the movie was good overall, and I don't think I'm a "hardcore" fan.
    I will say it takes a bit to get going, so be prepared. Like I said above, if you enjoyed any of the previous Marvel movies, and you don't mind a three hour superhero movie, I'd recommend Endgame.

MJ93 and u376 like this.
  13. Bone Tomahawk. Agree with the IMDB rating of 7/10. It was enjoyable but very little depth to it. But I was very impressed by the cinematography for such a low budget of only 1.8 million.

14. Insomnia (2002) Al Pacino and Robin William nuff said, great movie, deserves a much better score that it has in IMDB

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  15. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

Avengers: Endgame 9.5/10.

There would be a full missing point
    because of fat Thor
    But
    Captain America being worthy of Mjölnir
    is at least half a point extra, so it's 9.5/10.

16. Evan Almighty - 7/10

This movie was okay. As @Castielle suggested, I liked it more than Bruce Almighty.
    I wouldn't say this movie was bad, there just wasn't a lot memorable about it.

The Good:
    + Family friendly
    + Justice was served

The Bad:
    - The poop jokes got old really quickly
    - Fairly forgettable

Taylor25 and (deleted member) like this.
  17. Agreed on both counts :)

18. How gritty and gory is that? I thought about watching it, but i thought it looked like it might be one of those movies thats gritty just for the sake of it

19. SPOILERS !!!

Endgame

7/10

Bad move with Hulk, they dont know literally anything about that character, Damm i missed Norton savage Hulk so much.
    Thor Lebowski was funny like first 10 seconds.
    Time travel is so easy,I was still hoping for something better.

Good parts:
    Iron man a Cap story was done right.
    Cap vs Cap my favorite moment in movie.
    Hail Hydra reference was amazing (secret empire)

20. ENDGAME SPOILERS......

I agree big time on the hulk thing, they havent got him right in awhile and Nortons hulk was awesome. Ruffalos hulk in the first avengers was cool, but he just wrent downhill from there. I also agree with you on thor, i was hoping he would snap it (and maybe magically lose his fat lol) but he never really did and this is Endgame. If you want to add that kind of lame humor do it somewhere else, do t ruin Tgor in the epic finale. Plus, i don't think thor can get fat, i mean its not like he works out all the time to maintain his physique, its natural. Anyway, other than that it was a good movie