1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was about the same some time ago. How about joining me in the no screen challenge or the habit changer challenge?

2. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 97

5. The Eighth

A day that started with stress but after meditation got a whole lot easier. I'm grateful for today.

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations for getting past the 90 day milestone! Awesome accomplishment. Keep going!

7. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching 50 days! And it's commendable that you are respecting your ex-girlfriend, the relationship you had with her and yourself. We can't control what other people do, everyone has their own life to live and they will make their own choices as they see fit. If we can respect that, we are better off.

8. 21 days ~ 3 weeks today. Starting to feel more like myself again. Normal, healthy kinds of thoughts and feelings are returning. This is exactly what happened last time, right around the same point in my reset. Definitely a pattern here which proves to me how, looking back, I must be kind of a different person when I'm binging on PMO - how it negatively affects my mood and outlook and connections with people especially women. I want to let that go into the past, and keep moving forward, healing myself and returning to a better me.

9. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thank you.

91/365.

Urðr, Boxer477, wanttobeme and 5 others like this.
  10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'll join in the no screen challenge. I have a good friend from Algeria who's a Muslim. Though I have no formal religion I'll be joining him fasting for ramadan from may5 thru June 4. I'll take up the challenge for that 30 day period. I like the idea. Thanks

12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Salsa I'll be not drinking caffeine for those days except the little bit in decaf coffee. I hope to stay off it for good.

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That was supposed to be also. Not salsa

14. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm pmo free another day and I got up at 6 did my Tibetan rite exercises and took a cold shower. I'm starting to like the showers . It's kind of weird since the first 30 seconds or so are quite a shock. I rewarded myself by going back to bed for 20 minutes after I dried off. I recommend the showers . Anything to take one out of the comfort zone since I've often heard that there's no growth in the comfort zone. I think the reward of laying down again for 20 minutes or so afterward makes it more easily doable. Anyway it's another good day one day at a time.