1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. glad you're doing good sonny :)

komodoro likes this.
  2. Beat your urges when they come and come back, tell us how you did it with the free time :)

Alex_Al and komodoro like this.
  3. should just do ramadan (dry fast sunrise till sunset everyday for a month) ;). Gives you real appreciation for food and respect for those without it.

4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Don’t be a hero

5. Too late for that ;) You can check my progress on my profile page every second
    you do nothing or don't plan your work and future I will be doing that always being a step ahead :D

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Waiting bro

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  7. Pedro.Conquers

1. You are a Pokémon trainer
    2. You need to work on your English

8. Pedro.Conquers

@Saiyan123 is the Pokémon trainer @DekuHope legit in the fight or do I need to feed this chihuahua to @komodoro ?

9. 2. Yes, definitely
    1. Wtf why am I a pokemon trainer ?

10. nah @DekuHope can't fight everyone gotta stick to your own duels first than destroy the other fighters, like thanos and ice rocket are going strong. thanos has gone fucking monk mode to destroy dekuhopes ass. Need to focus on one, then if you win I'll set you up against each other since he seems to really wanna beat you :D. Don't underestimate the lion though @komodoro, basically will maul you if you're not careful.

11. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan and komodoro like this.
  12. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

I shouldn't be consider winner of duel for inactivity from opponent?

13. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

14. no, I changed that rule since it doesn't make sense with regards to this competition, because they might just be really busy and they might not have even relapsed. I just class it as a no contest instead and don't include it in the list whilst entering you into a more meaningful duel with people who check in more often. Sorry about your opponents inactivity too but nothing I can do. Obviously if you outlast your new opponents, you will be considered the winner.

15. @Topes VS @Jefe Rojo
    st__james_park__raven_and_squirrel_by_mmalkavian_d82621i-pre.jpg
    RAVEN VS SQUIRREL
    THIS IS BEAST VS BEAST
    ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE LONGEST

MAY THE BEST ANIMAL WIN!!!

16. komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. you're welcome :) fight harder than ever, take it one day at a time!

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  18. I will, I reset on Wednesday after 21 days. I’m determined to go even farther this time.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. I know you can manage forever. Make it possible and let us know how you did it :D.

Alex_Al and Jefe Rojo like this.