1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

2. beast, keep going reaching new heights always.

Coolyorky, Alex_Al and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  3. DaniSuper

DaniSuper Fapstronaut

4. Thanks @Saiyan123 , I’m not sure yet what that looks like but if I can figure it out I’ll let you know! :)

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Zen Mode and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. yeah sure I'll set you up soon fight strong.

8. I have fallen and disgraced myself, I ask God for forgiveness. I was even tempted to not say anything but I can't be dishonest. This was due to YouTube, so I have uninstalled it. Congratulations @Hickorydoo, fight on and fight strong. First day I haven't prayed at all, that is my protection, I need to stick to it also. I apologise to everyone sincerely.

komodoro and Alex_Al like this.
  9. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Bro wtf.

10. Pedro.Conquers

No matter how many times you fall you get back up there and handle your shit. You got this bro.

11. Just listened to all the whispers of devil who I let in through to lack of prayer, not one second of it was worth it. I feel ashamed at how weak I am. This is a reminder for me. Seems as if I've gotten over my 1 day problem but now it's progressed onto 1-2 weeks. I am going to stop this once and for all.

12. It's 6:07am and I relapsed half hour ago, I fought all night to not M and haven't slept; I lost only because on my weakness in stopping my desires. This needs to change, my willpower is stronger than I let it be.

komodoro, Alex_Al and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  13. Pedro.Conquers

I like it when the devil whispers to me haha.

Don’t pity yourself! Rule 1. Look how far you gotten, it’s all about growth. 1-2 days but now 1-2 weeks! Your getting stronger everyday, you are improving. Keep at and stay positive!

14. Pedro.Conquers

I remind myself it simply does nothing for me. Also cut the YouTube/Netflix me and you both. Only on Sunday, I have zero self control with that too.

15. It's less pity and more anger. I wish PMO was tangible object so I could torture and destroy it with my bare hands like it tries to do to me, instead it's mental and will be destroyed with my mind no doubt.

Back up and fighting, I never stay down.

MONSTER MONK and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. @Freedom_lover @fleurette @Saiyan123 Hey guys, you mind if I start checking in only once a month? I feel visiting this website is very distracting and "triggering", for a lack of better word, for me at this point in time. I need a serious brake from internet; a "NoSurf" detox, if you will. I feel it would be very healthy for my psyche...

18. already uninstalled, basically no social media or video anymore for me but Snapchat. I use that as a messaging app so can't uninstall, but it doesn't affect me at all in terms of PMO. Gonna be interesting how my brain develops from this because I don't actually watch P anymore at all. M used to be all from my ex who used to want me to watch her instead of watch P so it was multiple times daily nudes and videos basically, so I'm not addicted to P and most of it comes from soft P on YouTube. I deleted all my ex's shit obviously and blocked her on everything because the saved messages were literally just full of just her P basically. Now I have no YouTube there is no way for me to find a way to view anything, not gonna watch any TV shows either.

Thanks for your support.

19. I don't mind at all, fleurette was saying she was considering something similar also. Please let us know the benefits after the detox.

MONSTER MONK and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Pedro.Conquers

Pain!!! Pain is good; feel that shit.