1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Anytime bro. Okay let’s both cut it, fill me in how it goes.

2. I will do, same for you. I think it'd be similar to instagram which it had the option to see how long you spend on it and mine was ridiculous like 7 hours or more of my day wasted on such an unproductive, mind-numbing platform. I was very bored at times and really tempted to reactivate my account and I did one time but then I finally deactivated everything and it's got to the point I don't even want it back because I'm happier without it.

Alex_Al and Pedro.Conquers like this.
  3. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’m off Instagram for now but I will have to resurface eventually for marketing purposes down the road. Netflix, YouTube, Instagram; all this shit is meant to kill us and turn us into retards. We need to fill this time with books and physical exercise, do things with our time that we can benefit with. Watching retards falling of skateboards isn’t going to make make you successful unless you’re taping it and putting it up on blast.

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  4. True what you said, I need to practise self discipline strong over this month:

this will include no youtube, take cold showers (which I hate) every morning, praying 5x a day on time, waking up at 7 no matter what (i'm really shitty with waking up early due to sleep problems), making my bed, quitting complaining (i don't do much of this anyway, justt saw it online), reading quran and books daily, revising at least 4 hours daily, doing 20 press ups and 20 sit ups.

feel free to join me in some of these which apply to you, I need to stop being so average and aim to be a beast.

Pedro.Conquers and komodoro like this.
  5. They want us to be subservient fucking animals, like sheep being herded. Fuck it this is a month to show my true power, I will come out of this month a new person, disciplined.

Pedro.Conquers and komodoro like this.
  6. Alex_Al, komodoro and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Game on I am ready! Don't think this will be easy as ramadhan is fast approaching and this will help fast track my progress and beat a few personal records too.

I look forward to dueling with you
    Let the best fapstronaut win!

8. For some reason I completely forgot about this threat, and I wasn't even getting notifications. I want to apologize to @Jefe Rojo for not checking in while we were in duel, I even relapsed few times and haven't said it here... Good luck in your next fight. I also want to apologize to @Saiyan123 because I wasn't active in this threat while being in duel. So my new opponent is @DaniSuper right?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. I have just seen that you declared me as a winner against @Jefe Rojo but I don't think it's true. I relapsed few days ago and forgot to say it here, again I'm sorry for being complete jerk and forgetting about this threat and duel I'm in...

10. No, I’m pretty sure you won. I relapsed on Wednesday. It’s ok though, I’m back on the horse again :).

11. Hey @Saiyan123 , I know what you mean. It’s especially hard when you can’t sleep because of those urges. Do not despair, I know you’re disappointed and it’s hard to look on the bright side but you must figure out a counter strategy for next time this happens and implement it. Maybe get out of bed and go run for several minutes, then take a cold shower, then go back to bed. It’s annoying to have to do that but we must be willing to do whatever it takes to short circuit those urges. You’ve got this! Pick yourself up and try again!

12. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

13. Captain Anurag

You won @control your life , I was kissing but she refused to go all the way, I had no option other than masturbation. I destroyed all the hard work.

control your life likes this.
  14. A couple of observations. What would have happened had you not masturbated? I know it seems impossible but there are other ways to deal with this issue. You reset on day 99, so did I on day 99. I can tell you that all of your hard work is not ruined. You have gained a lot of strength. You made a mistake, nothing more. That mistake doesn’t erase any of those 99 days, those were hard earned. You know how to get back to 99, get back up and start again!

15. Captain Anurag

But how I handle this Girl situation, she doesn't want to go all the way, and I can't control myself after half way through

16. I’m married and sometimes my wife doesn’t want to go all of the way either. My advice to you is to try not to put yourself in that kind of situation. Maybe talk to her and ask her if she has reservations about going all the way. In my opinion the best solution is to hold off on sex until you find the person you truly love and wait until after you get married.

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Its ok bud , you had a solid reason. Nothing is distroyed. Keep going strong. Pmo has to go !

18. Captain Anurag

No matter what the reason I lost that's the truth, I'm feeling very down right now, I feel like I Am lost right now, my mind in blank right now

19. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

I feel you . For me the biggest motivation is my day count . If i loose it can take months to start again . But if you are smarter than most of us , you will start right away.