1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Yes I'm going to start right away ,but I was doing everything right, meditation ,exercise, clean thoughts ,learning new skills everything right thing possible, still I lost

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Life doesnt have insurance , some days we gonna pull the short straw. But we must remain humble and thankful for this journey , and to go on .Be the person you want to be . Never give up to pmo

3. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Do you want to start the challenge again ?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

28 days. Sorry I haven’t been as active. Work has been bat shit mental.

Hope everyone is doing well

komodoro likes this.
  5. @Saiyan123
    I want to join the challenge.
    I just blew my 30 day streak yesterday, I have been active in a similar forum but it wasn't that competitive. But I like It far more this way

Info:
    male
    Germany
    in a relationship
    doing BJJ
    university student

komodoro and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

hey bro, you win. i'm quitting this duel. sorry @Saiyan123 i'm quit, it's just too many challenge i'm joining. keep abstaining, guys.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. sad to see you leave but keep fighting strong!

alfianlight likes this.
  8. interesting you do BJJ, it has a good self-discipline aspect which I'd like to hear more about. Nice to have another fighter enter the duels, will put you in a duel soon.

T0mCrus4der likes this.
  9. I'd say you should duel again if @control your life wants to. You seem ready to fight again and harder.

10. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

11. yeah new duel, and no worries it seems sorted now that you were the winner but jefe rojo is back fighting strong in another duel.

Future role model likes this.
  12. Really good advice, I'm not staying down for a second. Taking today to recuperate and work on strategy which I have done. Always trying no matter what. Just vowed to try my hardest at everything I do this month.

Jag Hyde and Jefe Rojo like this.
  13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Does anyone want a duel with me?

14. I will duel with you.

15. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

So how does it work like we keep posting our streak here? Did i miss something?

17. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Future role model At least you are an honest man my brother... Things like that happens... It isn't someone's fault... Next time be more attention! And let us everyone be more carefully taking this like an example! ;-)

19. yeah just keep checking in a few times a week or daily, whoever lasts longest no PMO wins the duel. So you have to fight for your own survival. Just put like for example: day 1 check in