1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. 7/30. Went to bed quarter past eight and had a good night's sleep.

2. I make my comeback, starting from today. My primary goal is 9pm as before, but I may allow 9:30 occasionally.

Force Majeure likes this.
  3. 1/30

I finished at 21:30. The day felt a bit short as I had woken up at 10am.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Nice to see this thread at 23 pages. It gives me an idea for a part of my regimen, I could stand to not even read before bed since I stare at a screen at the office all day, so I figure audiobooks on the black and white kindle. It's a screen but different, and the majority of the time I won't be looking at it. I'd like to be able to pause it to make mental notes (so no device input) otherwise I could just not look at it at all, but chances are if it's worth listening to it's worth taking note, even if it is all internal in my mind.

And if that works, I'm starting right now at 9:30.

5. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

I'm in. Tonight my phone gets blocked at 8:00 pm. My password to my computer is long and in an email. Phone gets blocked, I have no access to screens. I will read or practice music instead. Day 0.

6. 0/30

Totally failed in respecting my deadline and getting in bed early.

7. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

8. What a nice twist of the challenge! I say go for it. I usually listen to audiobooks before bedtime as well as I use my computer all the time at work. :)

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Get back up. You got this.

10. Thanks. I don't know why I did that. I've been quite some time in this challenge and have seen how beneficial it is.

Anew2019 and Force Majeure like this.
  11. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Yesterday was night 2 of ??? (don't know why I would ever stop) and I didn't listen to the audiobook because I was on the forum until the last minute.

12. The reason to set a number of days to complete is not to stop afterwards, it’s a way for you to measure your success and to get you a little cerotonine kick. Once you complete the desired number of days, feel free to extend your goal to a longer one. :)

13. 1/30

I think I stopped at 21:05. Then I was in bed before 22, which is rare. But awesome!

14. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

15. 2/30

I didn't get in bed as early as the day before since I procrastinated with getting a shower.