1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Right now we are the just the Shell of a person who we want to become. Its like your true potential as "Wolverine" is trapped in a giant experimental tube and he is asleep. Who holds the key to wake him up?? You know who has it.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  2. Thank you. From now on I will be striving not to count my days but to make these days count. I am planning to spend tomorrow with my girlfriends from the local online Sedona method course I attended earlier - in a circle of sisters, I am looking forward to it. Next week the womb blessing event shall take place - I am not sure yet whether I will attend it online by doing a meditation at a specific time or whether I will attend a woman's circle and meditate on my femininity together with them. I am called to be more mindful and less distracted with external world. And to love myself and my children more. It's time to heal :) Stay strong and we will win!

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@JLID10 Checking in for today, how's it going?

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Instagram and YT deleted already, although I'm kinda atheist I'll try reading English version of any holy book someday.

5. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Spirituality helps a lot i think also. We are humans, we have something more than body and that's soul. My brother has the Quran, i ve got Bible and Jesus Christ. I think this proves that any human being has soul and that soul looking for his Creator! And I think that in the end if our hearts are pure we will arrive in the same point... We and our brothers in the presence of our Lord! :)
    Cause God is Love and you love only when u sacrifice yourself for your brother, like God Himself did for us! Whe all have a Father in Heavens! :-D

6. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Quran (Al-'Ankabut 29:46)
    And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

7. music free for a long time now completely and it makes me feel so good, head feels clear. Anyone studied the effects of music on the brain knows what im on about.

8. @MASTER MONK @Alex_Al ,Alhamdulillah (all praise and thanks to Allah), was studying tafseer (explanation of verses, by cross reference and historical context) yesterday and read a similar ayat (sign, miracle of Allah: commonly used as a substitute for verse but this is incorrect)

Say, ‘O People of the Book! Come to a word common between us and you: that we will worship no one but Allah, and that we will not ascribe any partner to Him, and that we will not take each other as lords besides Allah.’ But if they turn away, say, ‘Be witnesses that we are muslims.’ - Surah al- Imran (3:64)

People of the Book - Jews and Christians
    we will not take each other as lords besides Allah. - the law of Moses was abrogated by the law of Saint Paul so the Pope holds authority in Christianity and acts like a lord, whereas in Islam true authority belongs to Allah (singular, no gender, can't add son like the word God so I'll use Allah) alone. Representatives of Allah's authority came down in the form of messengers and prophets and as Muslims we make no distinction between the prophets of Allah (may peace be upon them all) and that is repeated several times in the Quran. So Jesus (as) is a prophet of God and God himself is unlike anything else so he does not eat like us, answer to the call of nature like us etc. God is absolute, everliving and exalted above all. Jesus (may peace be upon him) says,
    “I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. - John 5:30
    The word muslim means those who submit their will to Allah alone.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  9. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

never knew :0

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. As far as me, I will be on 2on2 basketball tournament soon, and maybe will go 3on3 watching. I wanna share some benefits. Today I sit close to strangers, talk with some of them. One big guy like 1.90sm, 110kg(fatty muscular.) was moving towards me and because I have the right, didn't move, and we bumped. He moved like a bitch from the collision. Women are still challenging my eyes, keeping strong contact. But men are going down, easily. Have your confidence guys and girls. As we always say. You matter. Do not let anyone make you feel less of a human. You are a whole human. You do not need somebody, make everybody need you.

11. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

You mean you've quit listening to music ?

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

day 3 and counting You better not give up BOYY.
    @Zen Mode

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't know why, but, I am feeling a sudden increase in sexual desires nowadays. Have any of you experienced this ? I have even begun doubting on coming here. I have started questioning about quitting this addiction. I don't know why, Maybe it's because I have a lot going on now.. I need some help. I know this has to be quit, I know it is bad and should be stopped, but, I just keep continuing with this. I have to stop it.

14. As far as religion goes. I wanna say. That you Muslims and Christians are talking in your books and speech( I do not disagree with everything, you already know that I am a good guy.) as God is a some kind of despot, a ruler. LORD, SUBMIT. Christians say in their players they are slaves to GOD. I know muslims think Allah controls their path 100 percent. I love God, but I disagree you got to be slave. Do not be slave to nobody. Your life is your responsibility. With the grace of God, with its support. BUT NEVER SLAVE. That is some demonic view. Forgive me, if I offend some of you. I just do not stand it.

15. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

What are your triggers? Or you just happen to open a P site in new tab?

16. Brother I wanna do most of these women out. And that is my main struggle, rather than fapping. Do research on chimpanzees. You will understand human nature better.
    Benefits are great. If you are willing to improve yourself. Remember that it takes time. Patience. But patience doing nothing is no patience. You need to improve, so you can get the quality of women you want. Or the ideas you have, or items you want, or countries you wanna see. You have to imagine it in your head. You have to push.
    Do me a favour. Socialize better. Go out in some kind of fashion. Reach out to people . Do not be shy. I am sure you are very shy guy. I can sense it, smell it, feel it. You are shy. DO not be shy. Express yourself in some kind of fashion. To all, make your life acknowledge by others. I see people whenever I go they acknowledge me. You can say it is aura, it is energy, it is feel. I cannot go nowhere and people to not recognise me. And I do not even have crazy appearance. I am kind of conservative, but have very dominant stance due to athletics and state of mind. EXPRESS YOURSELF. Soon all will be dead. If you want the girls from the videos, deserve them. If you want to fap, make somebody else do it. Work on you! Do something. Do it. ( if I went far anywhere I apologies. I cannot hold myself) .

17. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

18. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Doing well :D
    What about you?

19. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

I’m good no urges, I’m too occupied with quitting smoking AGAIN lol I’ve meet some cool chicks on my travels, so that’s been keeping me busy too.

20. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

That's nice man, personally I'm pretty busy with lots of exams and trying to exercise as well, so that keeps me with no urges whatsoever
    The nice thing about nofap is that it fuels you with energy and clearness to battle anything