1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

semen retention is the point of life itself!.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Infinite spirit, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

Because they never heard about it and when they do..they misunderstand it.
    Same queastion.same answer.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This is not worth your time. When it comes to this topic, unless you just nod your head and say you are now a godlike entity because "jizz magic", you are going to make everyone angry and call you ignorant.

Sysyphus and Dr. Mario like this.
  3. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

It reminds me of those obvious scam artist tv "preachers". If you give them a "deposit of faith", God will multiply your gift! Give them $50, you'll get $5,000!
    ...Except if you don't, it's not because they're wrong, it's just because you don't have enough faith.

Y'know, like how if I study the jizz magic, I'll realize it's an undeniable truth? And the only way I could still deny it is because I'm just SO STUPID that I still "misunderstand" it?

Infrasapiens likes this.
  4. Infinite spirit

No ignorance is greater than not knowing who you are.
    You are not A "godlike entity" . You are litteraly god himself . Can you fathom what is being said here??

5. Infinite spirit

It's not like that at all. I told you don't beileve a shit from what I said .You need to follow the teachings of the enlightened masters and verify it for yourself..otherwise you are more than right to not "believe " it.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't need the help of God. With jizz magic, I am God.

Dr. Mario likes this.
  7. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

You know what, you're right. By the power of JIZZ MAGIC, I'm God too!

And as God Himself, I declare this entire thread full of straight bullshit. Who are you puny mortals to deny me? I'm GOD!

8. Infinite spirit

You don't even understand anything. Jizz (semen)has nothing to do with you being "god". It's a metaphysical truth . Which means the source is identical with it's creation. So..the whole universe is god..is the one and only eternal being. Semen retention and meditation is gonna help you come to this realization. Not that semen is gonna turn you god in a sense makes you unstoppable bullshit.

9. Infinite spirit

People are close minded and making fun of things they can't even understand right. They are only making fun of themselves.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Sarcasm is a tool of stupid half wit people who has no intellect. So bro stop trying to make them understand what you know. These people are anyway going to be in problem in their old age.

11. Hi @Infinite spirit , could you please list out your daily practices?
    I think the best way to understand this is through direct experience.
    I'd be very grateful if you can list your daily practices :)

12. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Of course I can fathom it.... I'm god after all.

Don't use my name in vain. Believe in me more and sacrifice something to me or you'll regret it.

That's right fellow god sibling. They just forgot who they are is all. One day they will awaken and be gods like us. No need to worry about small mortal and earthly matters.

Now you're starting to get it. Keep it up and you can raise your chakras to my level kid.

Hey.... shut up. You're going to scare away my followers with all that rational logical reality common sense down to earth objective bullshit you're spewing.

Dr. Mario and Infrasapiens like this.
  13. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut

I don't know if I'd say "semen retention itself is the point of life itself," to be honest.. No offense, of course. To each their own. I think it's a specific entry point to a wider spectrum of behavior/living that ultimately leads to "self" realization, or enlightenment: that being discipline.

There are MANY paths that ultimately lead to the dissolution of the veil of maya:
    Meditation,
    Subjecting the body to immense physical discomfort (There's actually a sect of monks that runs a marathon every day for 1,000 days in the pursuit of enlightenment.)
    And the list goes, on and on..
    But, at the core of it, it is stripping away the mind.
    The discipline necessary to retain your vital fluids isn't significantly different from any other aforementioned exercise in training the mind.

Would I say that training the mind, is THE "point of life"? No.
    Can it be a point of living for someone? Absolutely?
    Should it? Probably. We all know the benefits of having a disciplined mind.
    And the pain of unhaving an untrained mind..

Interesting information though. Thanks for sharing. :)

gagate likes this.