1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Amazing video sisters ..... Keep up the good work..... You are amazing.... Love you lots

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

We win because we are determined. Disciplined. Not because we feel ourselves superior.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Just to announce that today i have failed. Something really bad happened in my life and unfortunately i was completely dominated by hatred and other negative emotions, which led me to relapse. I'm sorry to disappoint you, im disappointed with myself too, i didn't see it coming i never thought it would be that fast. I have the honor to say that i did my best and to announce the winners. I just want you to execute me with your best weapon. Then go back to your training and duties, keep fighting hard. and good luck. I'm better dead. (Gonna be offline for a few days.)@Saiyan123 @Coolyorky @CoolBuddy7
    [​IMG]

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

No brother. You have not failed. I was the one to lose out on this at first. You and @Coolyorky were the one's who won. Although, not sure how @Coolyorky 's doing ! You still got this brother ! You can do this !

Same situation here, and I went into a strange fapping cycle, which I have never been in so far.

You have disappointed no one brother. It happens. Stuff happen in our lives; well we have no control over them. It's okay brother. You didn't do this by feeling excited to reset. Although, there's no stopping now.

No brother. I was already executed. You and Coolyorky were in this fight, and now you've reset. No one is slaying you now.

You're not ! Don't do this brother. It sure feels low, when we hit the "reset" button, and just kind of give in, but, we should never lose out on our reasoning and should begin again with more motivation to do and be better the next time.

I have done this for some time around now, from earlier month, brother. I even thought about this when I reset so many times (after losing out to you), but, I got placed into a duel before that, and so I decided to give it another shot. I feel more confident already, and feel like I am ready to slay this PMO, and put it in it's place. I would say not to go offline, and instead be here now, for that would give you some motivation to work out on your problems, but, that's just my opinion. You feel free to do what you like doing, but, think about it, if you're gonna go offline every time you reset, instead of getting into another duel, you are wasting some time brother. You can be in a duel, and still think where you went wrong. You can analyze your fighting methods during then. Don't give up already, for you are a Great Warrior, An Invincible Warrior. Keep going. Waiting to see you back brother.
    CHEERS...

5. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

New guy here,

@Saiyan123 I'm up for a duel. Competition is exactly what I needed.
    I like that line.

6. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Hey there, @Helau . Welcome to NoFap. Glad to see you join us. Good luck to you... :) Feel free to hop in !

7. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Yes I changed my mindset and ready to give it another shot And I'm more determined now and will take it more seriously. I don't want to fail again .

@CoolBuddy7 I think this is the perfect time for our rematch. We both are at the same stage and feeling the same way. We can push each other through these hard times and both come out strong.

What do you say Duel on ?

8. Gamechanger$101

Gamechanger$101 Fapstronaut

9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I would love to, but, I think I'm already in a duel with brother @Saiyan123 . I think maybe, we can do a 1 vs 1 vs 1, if you both are okay with it ?

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

11. I got dreams almost every night. I am too horny. Nowadays I went in a place where were thousand of people and etc. bumped in two a woman who liked me, smiled at me very playfully. I am going nuts.

12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

We are so alike, same here, You need to think about outcomes in a broad way, we introverts become insecure due to overthinking which invites social anxiety. "It's not where it goes, it's where it can lead you to". Search for "Noah Elkrief" in youtube, he had a series of logical videos about social anxiety.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sure I'll check after exams
    I am sorry everyone, I think I started this by talking about being atheist.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  14. Will sort everything out tonight and reply to everyone, take care fighters and fight hard for our goal. Thanks for accepting my apology @Alex_Al , means a lot you're staying as well and you don't need to apologise too :). @BeastBoyBalling definitely will last 10 days, my last attempt was weak, you better manage to last 10 days aswell @CoolBuddy7 ;) Thanks for the advice I will visualise my purpose before sleeping, clearly you have very strong willpower. I love everyone here and everyone fights by my side in war against our enemy and we will be victorious no doubt about that.

CoolBuddy7, Alex_Al and bluedragon9 like this.
  15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey there peeps,
    Wanna share something amazing that happened to me today.
    I ACTUALLY DIDNT FIDGET/STAMMER/FEEL NERVOUS AT ALL WHEN I WAS TALKING TO A GIRL!
    NOT EVEN A BIT
    It goes something like this. I know this girl for a very longtime, like 2-3 years or something, not really the close type,just the hi-bye types.
    She joined my class today, and I sat next to her cause all the other seats were taken up. I really didn’t want to sit close to a girl, cause I don’t know for what reason, I started to fear talking to girls even if I wanted to. But then it happened, and she started asking me about the subjects, and the things that she had missed the last class and stuff like that. It started off pretty mediocre, but then i don’t know what happened, I suddenly started to flirt! I mean not the traditional way, but it involved a lot of laughter and convo, that I missed for like the past 2 years!
    Like last year, I used to only text my crush on social media, cause I was too scared to talk to her; but when I left social media, I had to do something to keep the convos going, but I failed not once, but a million times, all because I was addicted to pmo.
    I used to pillow hump a lot last year, but I tried a week without a pillow, and I realised I was desensitized. Hoping I get well soon!
    It’s tough,but the rewards will surely trump these difficulties. We were born not as animals to waste their time in pmo, but to do something that will help the world become a better place. I wish us all luck to succeed in this important journey of ours.
    Peace!

JLID10 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 how do I give my daily attendance?

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Do not be sorry, be better. A warrior does face defeat in many ways but what matters is how you pick your self up. Boy, it is not the end. You are meant to be greater. Take care boy

18. I am under your genjutsu… It is over for me. Now if you want me to relapse, you control me fully. Damn, I was so careless.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Just post a message once a week, or whenever you can within a week. Like for eg: "Check-in Day 1" ; on Day 1. Or inquire How it's been going for your duel partner ! Thing is, you should be active in this thread ( Means should have posted at least one message ) every week or so. If you can't check in once a week, let the OP ( brother @Saiyan123 ) know about it.