1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. JLID10

JLID10 Fapstronaut

I’ve been doing good lately, but this week is going to be busy and challenging. Keep up the good work.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Imma be your Sasuke. Teach me how to last NoFap, big brother...
    Do not question Allah's will. What it is going to be, is going to be. Put effort and pray.
    BEAST ON EM! I always come in with the thoughts of total domination over the matters... Go!

3. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

5. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Saw some P-Subs, and shit, I relapsed. I am sorry for not being able to keep up with your expectations beast, but, I have more or less nothing interesting to do. I am on my holidays, and have nothing important to do, so I experienced triggers for a long time, controlled them, and finally fell for them. I will try well the next time. Also sorry brother's @DekuHope & brother @Saiyan123 .

6. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

There is always something to do, even mundane things as an afternoon at the beach. Important or not.

7. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

8. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 What you decide to be worth your while is entirely up to you. Also I find it hard to imagine that you don't have any problems in need of a solution right now, so there is always at least that. Maybe fill your holidays with something useful. I give talks in local schools about mathematics, for example. I get a little cash bonus as well.

9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Alrightie then. I have to make some plans, and go through my work again, to see where I fell. Thanks @Helau for being here.

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I had some ( found some solutions to them ), still have some, hoping to get them solved soon. Thank you for taking time to reply though brother. Thanks a lot again. Now, I was playing Dream League Soccer ( I know it is a lame game, but, still I can play only that on my old phone ), and I wanted coins generated online, ( I have an old iPhone, and it is not jail-broken as it is the only phone I have. ) so, I tried these coin generators, and all of them pissed me off. Then, there were some random thoughts occurring, and I had been controlling my urges for so long today, I finally lost. It is my fault though, but, I am sure I have never experienced such strong urges. I will try to stay up on my feet now. Thanks again brother @Helau .

11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @CoolBuddy7, I understand what you’re going through. The feeling is difficult to control, but it is through experience that we become better at coping with it, and I hope this experience has made you stronger! Good luck!
    Peace!

12. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

That sounds neither useful nor pleasant.

13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay brother. I knew I was doing something unproductive, but, I didn't care much. I don't watch TV, and I don't surf the web as much as I used to, in fact I don't surf at all on most days, and I just downloaded it again today ( after some days ) thinking that was okay to do. I am not listening to any music, I don't go out to watch any movies in any theater. In fact, I can tell you that I have been to the theater only like 4 times in my life, and 3 of those times were with my father as a child, and I don't even remember the name of those movies. I still used to watch movies on my TV, and stopped it from last year. From Two months before, I stopped watching live Football matches, and only watch the highlights some time later, and now, I am cutting up on that too. So, I am just trying to stay away from everything, and try to start learning, but, I hope I am still on Holiday mode ( Which is something not there for me apparently ! ). I will start working from tomorrow. I started earlier last week to only pause a little later. I will resume doing that. Thanks for helping me out brother @Helau . :)

Thanks, I will learn from this experience. ( I will try to. I am always talking, but, I regret not taking much action on what I say. I have to change my character, and behavior towards life. I [as everyone else] have limited time on this earth. So, I better do something fruitful out of this. ) I will try again better the next time though. Thanks for the reply. :)

14. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

The thread is closed for now, but, maybe brother @Saiyan123 would add you next week after his exams are over.

15. aravindu

aravindu Fapstronaut

@aries4nk We are fighters mate...hope you are ready for it! Try to get closer to me now! I'm on 9 day streak now. Let's fight and get this shot out of our life forever...I'm ready for this...are you??

16. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    "Man is born free but everywhere he is in chains "
    This is just the reality of the World. Everyone is a slave to something.
    But when man recognises only God as his Lord and not the world as his Lord, then only does he gain true freedom.
    Become a free slave

18. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Our Lord Jesus said: i m not calling you slaves cause slave doesn't know what his lord do, i pronounce you my friends cause you were with me all this time!
    Cause He has give his life for us... And this is true love, to give your life! :) So we are slaves ... slaves to Love! ;-)
    (Cause for us Jesus is Love)

Jag Hyde, Leader of ME and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  19. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Oh, I know that! I love Tekken. I used to play it years back, with my friends! My favorite character is the bear guy... I forgot his name.