1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Same bro! :(
    I normally get 4 or 5 days....

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. Seeing my brothers relapse drives me berserk.

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay brother. It's been a sweet journey so far. I was not being serious all the way till here. I think, that is the ultimate mistake I've been doing so far. Still acting and behaving like a child, is not going to get me anywhere. So, I've got to grow up. I think I try to act this way to cover up, all of that sorrowfulness and sadness that I experience. I am indeed spending too much time on this forum, and still, I go on to reset my counter, which is terrible. So, I have to stop being here all the while, and instead come here whenever I can, and do something productive for the rest of the day, as @Helau said. I don't know, I think, I have pretty much been this playful guy, for all my life till now. I should try out things on my own, and figure them out doing so, instead of being this horrendous guy, who keeps on pestering other's again and again for help, while they themselves have a lot of work to do. I am sorry for all the trouble I have caused. I am so sorry, and also feel guilty for making everyone who believed in me, lose by resetting my counter. I will think about everything that I've done, and decide what I should be doing to improve myself. I will start putting in efforts. I will change for the better, and stop disappointing everyone who have hopes on me.

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Look into my eyes.. Tsukuyomi !!!
    upload_2019-5-15_7-48-34.jpeg

5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

We will make it. Before I was an addict of sleeping every day after PMO, It's still better than that.

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 @Saiyan123 and every brother and sister in the forum, Our exams are near. There's something I would like to share, I only use it when exams are near. Not recommended every time. Well, in which time of day your urge is at its peak? This is what I use as a last resort if everything fails. I use this only when exams are near.

1) Install the app name "Offtime" (Free version from play store or pro version from outside you can ask me for the link or buy it)

2) Configure the app
    I.e it's an android application which forces a distraction-free environment. How does it work? Well Once you turned this app on, you will only able to use apps that are kept in the whitelist and basic feature like phone and SMS will work,

3) Put all important apps like PDF reader, video player, WhatsApp, Books, E-mail etc in the whitelist. Don't add any browser or anything which can lead you to PMO. Don't add phone setting too or you will end up uninstalling it, give the app all permission and make it device administrator from the setting (For hard to uninstall)

4) Set the action for a manual stop to "wait", i.e. you need to wait till the specified time to use your apps, manual stop not possible

5) You can turn on manually too but auto turning on from schedule will be best. Set the schedule when you feel the high urge. For example, if I set it from 9 AM to 4 PM, Your phone will become a mere classic phone which can only take phone calls and other basic apps like email and WhatsApp and pdf reader etc.

Q) Now, what if you use PC/Laptop?
    -There's a software called COLD TURKEY for pc whose concept is exactly similar to Offtime. It's a paid app but the patch will be easily found outside.

Q) What if your offtime is on, and you need to use the browser for some productive cause like finding a topic for the exam?
    - There's an android app named "Safe browser" by kiddoware. Put only this browser to whitelist, No matter what this browser only loads PMO free websites. I use it for googling something if my offtime is on.

During my last exams, I set the schedule as 6 AM to 5 AM from MON to SAT, i.e It was impossible for me to use my phone for PMO. It was only available on SUN.
    My exams are starting in 10 days, Best of luck to everyone.

7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the recommendations brother @bluedragon9 . I will use them all.

8. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

9. aries4nk

aries4nk Fapstronaut

@aravindu i'm on Day 1 friend but you are already ahead of me.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  10. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

11. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete, day 4 check in

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  12. aries4nk

aries4nk Fapstronaut

How do you feel now?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. I am shooting the best shots in my life. And I am not even in a club anymore. This shows concentration can do wonders. Basics and focus. I am not even a shooter, I am pass first, defensive type of point guard. That shows how much you can go, beyond your potential. Everybody's exams are coming. So we are getting it.

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Do well my friend!

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 find me a new opponent.

Day 8 . I see its all the mental game. It's like when your mind is telling you to give in to urges, one more its okay, almost like seduction. But you don't budge, you stand your ground and act like a warrior. That's how you conquer yourself.

16. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

We've all been where you are now. Stay strong, pick yourself up and start back up the mountain.

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Day 3 check-in.....

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Ok what happened to you? What did i miss?

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  19. Helau

Helau Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 sometimes one needs a change of perspective. What I mean by that is not to look for what you should avoid, but look for what you could do instead. Maybe I am just a busy person or live a busy life, but I can always find something to do right now. May it be household related, may it be work related, or may it be recreational. Endless possibilities, so many of them beneficial to me.

20. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut