1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. It is okay my friend. I have relapsed too. Sorry from my side as well.
    @Desperate_Warrior

2. Just want to let you both know... Even if you don't believe you can, I still believe in you two. You guys can absolutely do it. You are stronger than this. Just keep trying and give your best. :) Hope, you get some clarity to surpass this. :)

Check in by the way! :)

3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

4. glider

glider Fapstronaut

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. Just as @M.S.H. has said, even if you don't believe you can, we still believe in you two. You guys can absolutely do it. We all are one team, segregated into different sub-teams just for the fun of it. We are not giving-up on you guys, until you make it!

Don't even let an atom of guilt remain in you. When you restart 'No PMO', you're just like a new born - zero baggage, innocent, clean and fearless.

7. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

Whevever you restart this challenge ,gimme a quote. I would love to join.

8. Hey man i'm sorry to hear that, but im the last person who going to judge. We're even now, we both relapsed once, lets try to keep it at that and make the rest of this challenge count. Good luck partner :)

9. Thanks batman :)

10. I think you almost reached 30 previously. Let's do 90 this time, @MrBean

11. Yes I had completed 24 days. I'll give my best shot on reaching 90 days :) Thank you! @The Monk who bought a Tesla

12. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

13. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

check in

14. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. You guys are incredible :)