1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Honestly does the craving for a gf every subside while single ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, May 14, 2019.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Unintentionally. Through wet dreams.

Thilo likes this.
  2. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

Well ,man was made to have a women ,and love eachother. Ofcourse we can feel the lack.. no matter how much we try to hide it. Its what it is. Cant change the very deep of our DNA.

Kman20 likes this.
  3. Thilo

Thilo Fapstronaut

I thought this doesnt count?

Kman20 likes this.
  4. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

It doesn’t because it’s involuntary but still I’m orgasming so yeh. I’m not resetting my number and I didn’t mess up but the fact is I did Orgasm. Nothing to worry about.

5. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

@Thilo DM if you have any more questions regarding this. I don’t want this thread to go off topic.

6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Have you ever went out on dates with women?

7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

When I turned 23 was the age I came out of my shell. I was scared to ask women out prior to that because I was shy, but then I got sick of being on the sidelines so I started taking action.

Kman20 likes this.
  8. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

24 and have had 3 girlfriends already?! You must be a Turbo Chad and not your average modern young guy.

9. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

What a coincidence I’m 23 and have never even kissed a girl up until this point. Really REALLY looking to change that this year and all the years after.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

When the pain of staying the same hurts more than the pain of change, you'll change.

Reborn16 and Kman20 like this.
  11. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Read Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male". I will keep on saying this, it is required reading for every Man that doesn't want to be part of the deception of modern blue-pilled culture.

Reborn16 and Kman20 like this.
  12. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Hey man I agree with everything and especially the value part of your comment. I want to go out and meet girls and have a few places in mind. Where did you go to meet women?

Daniel Forster likes this.
  13. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

What is it about ?

14. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Yes man yes. Especially if you have depression or anxiety, growing is imperative because staying in the same rut is just substantially worse.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

It's for Men and about getting your balls back and keeping it.

Kman20 likes this.
  16. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Blue pilled culture?

17. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yes. The Matrix of living in a feminine primary social order. This is shoved up our asses by the culture starting when we're small kids. Read Rollo's book.

Kman20 likes this.
  18. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I’m still a bit confused but maybe I’ll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation man :)

19. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

Wanted to daygame the cashier at Hollister today because I thought she was gorgeous. I got scared and just left though.

20. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

The problem with your mindset (daygame) is that you're looking for an outcome and you get scared that it won't happen. So a rare opportunity comes along and you suddenly have to turn on some super secret hidden skills to become someone 100 times better than who you normally are.

The type of people that can naturally do well socializing with that cashier is someone who socializes with everyone. That person can and does socialize at the same level with anyone. Whether it's someone attractive or not. Real game is how you are as a person in the 95% of the time rather than just trying to drastically change during the 5% of the seemingly important opportunities.

How you want to think, feel, and behave towards that cashier is how you should be with most people on daily basis. That doesn't mean you have to ask out or get sexual with everyone, but present who you are the same with everyone so that you realize that people are just people no matter how attractive they are.