1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

1/30 - Mantra, bowel movement, stretch, shower, mirror meditation while eating.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. 4/30

It's really nice to wake up early without alarm. If I can consistently make my bedtimes early enough, I might not need alarm at all.

Force Majeure and Awedouble like this.
  3. 28/30. Very tired in my legs today, I could barely run my shortest distance. that’s the way it should feel sometimes... now getting ready to do some bouldering.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

2/30, adjusting the specifics but definitely a specific regimen including the essentials mentioned before..

5. 29/30. One morning left, then I’m going to enjoy a few days off before I take this challenge again.

nice!

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  6. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

7. 30/30 - challenge completed!

My cardio has improved a lot during these days. My feet and knees have also got used to running much more than they were before. It feels good and I would like to continue. However, at the same time it could feel like it was a bit too much to run every morning. When I take this challenge again (planning to start on monday), I may modify my rules a bit. We’ll see. Thank you @Rising Force for a good challenge!

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

9. Thank you! :emoji_man_dancing:

10. I must say it felt like all clocks had stopped this morning. Not going out for a run felt very strange. I may be back in this challenge earlier :p

11. 8/30

This time I woke up at 5:01 I guess. I hesitated getting up a little bit, but because I had decided to do so after 5am, it wasn't too difficult. And I didn't feel tired so what's the point in staying in bed anyway?

12. 9/30

During the last seven days I have woken up six times without alarm. Everyday early.

13. That’s awesome @Rising Force ! Today I’m too tired to update my status everywhere, I went up 04:45 to fly the whole way to Switzerland for a job interview. Now I’m heading back to home...

14. You're doing this challenge too well. Almost flying the whole day!

Hopefully the interview was successful.

15. 11/30

Woke up at 5:30 and I needed to resist thoughts that told me to stay in bed. I got up, and it was worth it as always.

16. OK, I’m in again, starting tomorrow. I’m going to have a weekly schedule:

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays:
    Up 05:45. Deep breathing at the balcony, exercises for my back and some other exercises. Then as many situps as possible during two minutes and the same for dips. Reporting of numbers.

Tuesdays and Thursdays:
    Up 05:30 and out for a morning run.

Saturday: up 06:15 and out for a morning run. Distance and time reporting.

Sunday: rest day. No alarm, no musts, nothing.

Exceptions to the schedule is allowed when I’m on vacation and not at home.

I have not yet decided for how long I am going to do this. I will decide this later.