1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Team DC or Marvel?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, May 16, 2019.

1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

I love batman so ... I'm more D.C

2. Marvel for movies, DC for shows. But if we are just talking worlds/heroes in general, then I suppose I would pick Marvel, just because I'm more familiar with a lot of them.

Deleted Account and jk243 like this.
  3. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

<------ if that doesn't answer your question ....

AngelofDarkness and jk243 like this.
  4. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

5. Topic

Topic Fapstronaut

Tough decision. I enjoy both, but I suppose I'm a bigger fan of DC' storylines and characters.

jk243 likes this.
  6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Marvel. Better storylines, better movies, better characters.

jk243 likes this.
  7. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Lol I see you

8. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Better characters? I think has more interesting characters

9. I think DC really only has two exceptionally good characters - Batman & Joker.

Apart from those two, the rest aren't that good IMO.

The legendary Stan Lee however has created Thor, IronMan, Captain America, even Thanos. So I think overall Marvel has the edge.

But Batman - without doubt, the greatest comic book hero of all time.

jk243 likes this.
  10. korku25

korku25 Fapstronaut

Team dc. Dc has very meaningful storylines. But in the Movies marvel is best. DC also good at tv series

jk243 likes this.
  11. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

DC may have had great characters in the past, but I think that over the years they've forgotten about the core traits of their characters. Marvel's still going strong on that. They get their characters.

jk243 likes this.
  12. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

In my childhood I liked a lot the marvel-tv-series (New Spiderman: The Animated Series, Hulk, X-Men, Iron Man etc.). But later when I played Injustice on Wii U I started to like DC more and more because of the dark characters (Deathstroke, Lobo, Batman and Joker of course, SwampThing, Doomsday, Deadshot etc.). Since then I started to read DC-comics. At the moment I read Suicide Squad from New 52.

jk243 likes this.
  13. Is the Sandman series (that Neil Gaiman wrote) DC or Marvel? Or something else? Because I'll go for whichever one the Sandman series was published in.

14. I used to be team marvel but after stan lee passed away its going downhill so now Im more team DC

jk243 likes this.
  15. No way, really?? Personally, I think the Green Arrow, especially on the new TV series, is a really great character. The Flash as well. But to each their own, I suppose.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Hey, what do you think of the Marvel Netflix series - Daredevil and Punisher? I binged watched both, they were very good.

17. I haven't seen either of them yet. The only Marvel TV series I've seen so far was Jessica Jones, and a little bit of Luke Cage. I loved the former (especially season 1... David Tennant is amazing and Killgrave is one of the best written villains I've ever seen), but I definitely didn't enjoy Luke Cage at all. I found it incredibly boring.

I've been wanting to try Daredevil, though, for a while. When I heard what it was about though, it was right when my husband and I were watching Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow all at the same time, so I was just not ready to get into another Superhero show. Lol it was too much.

18. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I hear that. I only saw Infinity War a couple weeks ago. I've just been too "super-heroed" out. I miss the days when the best movies just had a great story and characters, and it wasn't so much about the amazing visual effects. Like, I get it--we can do anything with computers these days--but I get a little bored of seeing buildings exploding. I want to be moved, not just wowed.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Superman is iconic tho

20. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Luke Cage was good too. Too bad there won't be a 3rd season