1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. glider

glider Fapstronaut

from 16 may its 3 days today

2. I don't remember the name for it but basically if you go through this thread someone asked exactly the same thing and as far as I can remember it's part of withdrawals so your emotions increase so you feel more happiness but you can also feel more sadness at times. It goes though the feeling if you power through.

cr7da8055, komodoro and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Wow, I read it though brother. It was really nice. I think you should post another one, after your 20 day streak, because you wanted to know if we would like to listen or not, right ? I would love to know more, so please post after 20 days.

LOL, funny bruh. You must be kidding. This thread is not alive due to any single person's efforts. It's because of each and every single one in this thread ! So, it's not that way.. ;) and, even if that had to be anyone, it has to be brother @Saiyan123 because, he puts in a lot of effort to keep it at a great standard. He regularly updates the List, and reads every single person's reply, and attends to that. He also, comes up with new rules, and brings even more awesome, new people in here. So, I guess, it's all down to him, for this thread to be kept alive, as he works so hard to improve this, and strives to maintain it at a great standard.

Doing good as of now brother. Having a lot of things to do, and for that to happen, I had to change my perspective on many stuff, and as you said brother @Helau , I am obviously having a lot to be done. A change in my lifestyle was mandatory, so I am doing that. Simply said, everything seems awesome. :D

4. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

A warrior mentality.
    Hope this helps you in any way possible.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Let the rage take over and crush your goals. Break your limit and achieve. LimitedBeautifulDuiker-size_restricted.gif

6. Thank you so much, Alhamdulillah :) definitely want to work harder on this thread than I am though and I will do once I'm not busy. I've said it before but this thread would be dead if you didn't help me out so much and I love your constant positivity, it does shine through. Everyone in their own individual ways helps this thread like you listed. Like I am not grateful enough for all of you awesome people honestly. Every single person is supportive and an inspiration to me.

7. awesome as well.

cr7da8055 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. how is everyone doing? and how are you doing? @fleurette ,@Pedro.lives , @Hickorydoo, @Trolimp2xm , @Invincible Under The Sun , @llortaton , @Potato_22 , @Zen Mode , @Jefe Rojo , @Topes , @AncestralWarrior , @Black Duke , @control your life , @Captain Anurag , @DekuHope , @IceRocket, @BeastBoyBalling . Would be interested to get an update, hope you've all improved since joining.

I read the support @Helau gave but didn't comment but it was awesome and inspirational. Same with @Kratos_GOW posts and his journal is very good. Thank you for sharing it's really appreciated :). Sounds like you're going in a smarter direction, it feels as if you are stronger, keep it up and keep yourself busy :)

9. I just wanna say. Be extra cautious not to do dummy shit tonight. Cause it is Sunday. And it is so called ''lazy'' day.

10. And I am 30 days again... so I am "success story'' again. Hahahah. Have nice day errbody.

11. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I relapsed yesterday. So @glider you are today on a 4 day streak and I am on a one day streak. @glider you down to continue? :')

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Yeah, bro that goes without saying :) , I meant in his absent you handled the thread pretty good and connected with almost everyone here. This is the only thread I joined in this forum cuz @Saiyan123 concept of duels is awesome and he works hard to keep it updated. It was serendipity for me to find this thread. How're your exams going @Saiyan123 ?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    rinzler 2.0 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  13. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

congraaaaats bro !

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 12 on the way to 2nd week.

15. @cr7da8055

How you doing ?

My plan is to check in on Wednesdays and Sunday's

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I see, looks like it’s part and parcel of this great challenge! Onwards!
    Peace!

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey there mate! I’m doing good, although things have DRASTICALLY changed in every way for me. How about you? Looks like you’re new. You’re obviously gonna have urges, but fight em hard man! And note, after a while, you’re mostly gonna be losing your interest in all that shit! Good luck!
    Peace!

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

upload_2019-5-19_22-32-10.jpeg
    Some old memories there, hope it inspires people to march towards GREATNESS! Onwards to Sage Mode!

19. Thank you, I really appreciate that alhamdulillah. I'll work hard on this as much as I can, I think it's guaranteed if we keep 'fighting' as hard as possible we'll find a way to overcome our addictions. What I didn't think when I made this is how much it would change me; I fight hard now to be a productive version of myself and I learn so much from everyone. You've came pretty far as well since joining so I hope that lasts forever. I think eventually after a couple people become free, which Insha Allah will happen, I'll end up trying to write a detailed strategy which hopefully will benefit everyone.
    Alhamdulillah, first exam went well for difficult content it was a mixture of mechanics and statistics. Tomorrow's exam is on pure maths, like matrices, integration as well but I don't think the content is too difficult.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  20. A couple people reached landmarks like 30, 50, 70 days and whatever recently I've seen. Even though I've not congratulated them I have seen it and I just wanna say keep going and don't let your guard down ever, you can win for sure.

komodoro, CoolBuddy7 and Alex_Al like this.