1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. day 6 - i had my exam in all honesty I could've done better and I was way too under prepared but I think I did okay alhamdulillah. That has given me a learning curve for my next one on friday that I will need to prepare better. Got to sleep earlier and got to revise hard. Day is free today though, gonna catch up on sleep for a few hours and I may play football depending on if my team isn't too busy. When I wake up if I don't play football, I will study my deen.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. and oh yeah not even thinking about PMO so not finding it hard at all, some girl put some weird stuff on her story like ootd but idek her so she's getting deleted.

3. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

26 days check-in
    I don't really know why, but lately I've been pretty tired. I've got to do my best still in the following two weeks of school, as some pretty important exams are coming up, and then I will get my time to get my batteries fully charged and after that get really disciplined.

4. J007B

J007B Fapstronaut

Day 7 completed . Having lots of overthinking and facing depression also but one good thing which I have done today is i deleted my Instagram and Facebook as they were my basic and very casual tick's which I have been come through daily ..

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 13. In one day i will be lieutenant. But i aim to achive the god status and i will get it. Good luck to all warriors.

6. Hi want to join
    MASTER MONK
    I am at day 0 pls add me.

7. Hi I wanted to join

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  8. bondong96

bondong96 Fapstronaut

I would like to join @MASTER MONK. I would be a worker.

9. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

Day 47: Check!

Today, I get a wet dream for the first time in many years. This is a sign that NoFap is working. Woohoo, I'm so happy~!

10. I had a morning wet dream before iftar. 2nd in 2 days whattt. I need to read surahs with meanings not just like a parrot when I sleep I guess. I'm gonna order iftar coz I was supposed to go to the mosque but overslept.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  11. Kevin Saputra

Kevin Saputra Fapstronaut

But still, wet dreams are something you cannot control and I believe it is a sign of healthy amount of retained semen.

12. you're right there. wasn't expecting it at all :D

13. ooo 1 day left ;)

14. day 7 - alhamdulillah, feeling stronger than ever but being cautious and learning from other times. Plan for today is just simple revision, will go shops at some time and have iftar at aunty's house which is about 20 minute walk. I laid down fo about an hour and I think I slept but it felt very weak and I was half awake but I'm not tired so I'll power through. Gonna read Qur'an for a while now and probably start revision 11ish insha Allah.

15. WeWillNeverFall

WeWillNeverFall Fapstronaut

16. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

Day 7 in progress. I keep going. No huge urges or other issues yet, I practice tantra

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 14 @MASTER MONK i have aquired my new rank please update it.
    Lieutenant now aiming for transcendent.
    Check this out important rebbot material.
    You dont wanna miss this out.