1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello I’m new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ivan_420, May 21, 2019.

1. ivan_420

ivan_420 New Fapstronaut

hey guys. Sorry if this sounds kind of generic. I’m here for the first time. Today I just had a embarrassing experience which made me realize that I do need to start noFap. Any advice?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Hello, Ivan. Welcome to NoFap. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

3. ivan_420

ivan_420 New Fapstronaut

Thank you. Today I start nofap! So any advice would help.

4. Hey pal! Welcome to NoFap.

I’m also sort of new to all this, but what I do think can help you stay consistent is noticing previous patterns or ones that you discover over the course of this journey (for example, if you notice that you tend to relapse after one week, be prepared to, in that seventh day, avoid a relapse, in whichever way you think is best).

Looking forward to hearing more from you. The best of luck! :)

The prodigal son likes this.
  5. ivan_420

ivan_420 New Fapstronaut

Thank you. I honestly have tried nofap before but only lasted 1 week. I don’t know why I tell myself it’s okay when I take 1 week brakes and I relapsed. I have to learn to take longer brakes. I was thinking as my first goal is to go 1 whole month. Good start right?

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hi Im also new here Do you know where I can find acoutabilily partners ?
    Wish you a lot of sucsess with your nofap journey :)

7. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Hello!
    Welcome to Nofap!

8. Samsonite87

Samsonite87 Fapstronaut

Welcome. I am also new here and tired of the vicious cycle and my real sex life suffering for it.

9. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

10. Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Not at all! Took me some time working out all the different subs here, perfectly normal.
    Right back atcha, mate! :)

12. yea especially the journel system ;) But going to figure it out

13. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.