1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Come on guys :) let's gear up! I've been through a cycle of relapses and so have you. That shouldn't stop us though! Keep trying. Give yourself another chance. Let us learn from our mistakes and correct them. Don't pull yourself down too much because of the relapse. Give it your best shot ladies and gentlemen! We don't quit!! We're winners!

2. Check in, going through a rough patch myself. Hold on everybody. (This is to my own self too!)

3. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

I had one more relapse that week, but i've been okay since then :)

@Mr.Chips, I won't be able to log in for a short while, please do check my counter and update @Desperate_Warrior if you see a relapse. Thank you for understanding me

I hope your mother gets well DW

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Sorry to see the relapses guys , Get up again and destroy PMO from scratch!

You did incredible my friend, and that will not be drained! It's just a small bump on the road, I'm sure that you will keep going and reach higher heights.
    Avoide binge and enjoy your journey brother!

6. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

7. For most of us, we don't resort to PMO just for the sake of it. We do it to mask the fear of something, due to anxiety or due to unhealed emotional pain. If we can get rid of those psychological blocks by having a new life vision, career goals, relationship goals etc... we can get busy working on them and always keep ourselves occupied. I think we should remap our brains to derive dopamine pleasure form achieving one small step at-a-time towards our goals.

Sometimes we continue falling into the old destructive patterns because it seems comfortable and familiar to us even though it is destroying us from inside-out. It also has to do with low self-esteem and hating ourselves. So let's start by loving ourselves first and changing our victim mentality to warrior mentality.

For me, my career and my future wife are the driving factors for doing this. I want to be my best self at work and I want to be a pure, loving and loyal (future) husband.

https://refugerecoverypdx.org/meditate

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019
  8. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

thanks friend ! i will ! keep strong !

9. Check in....
    Hope everyone is doing fine... Read lot of amazing and inspirational post... You guys inspire each other a lot ... I have been missing on this thread coz I am in lot of challenge right now... But i will follow this thread closely from now onwards... Have a Wonderful journey everyone

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

11. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Reset :( sorry @Her, I don't know what's wrong with me :(

12. Guys.... I have spent almost 4 hours every day going through so many Journals and gaining a lot of insights and also had the opportunity to get to know some amazingly strong and kind people. I'm planning a career change by 2022 and I have started preparing for that as a side project apart from my full time job, so I'll barely have any time to visit this site from tomorrow. But I will try to check-in every week.

Stay strong everybody. We all are gonna make it one day. :)

13. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

Damn, I wish I'd realized sooner! Couldve reminded you at least; really sorry Ginny. And no, you didnt let me down. Notifications get the best of us. Really wish something could be done though. This Team Challenge has been motivating me like all hell. Would really suck to lose you as a partner. I understand though that as the rules stand it might be unfair to the rest of the participants who've been hassling with check-ins, but I think that rule should really be made less strident. I think if someone can account for their relapses and also provide a viable reason for missing their check-in deadline, wouldnt hurt to let them back in.

@Desperate_Warrior check in while I'm at it

14. boichywow

boichywow Fapstronaut

Uhh.. i'm here to report a relapse @Mr.Chips and @Desperate_Warrior
    I'm very sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me.. I just got to a new streak for goodness sake! Why can't I do it again?!

15. White Sheep

White Sheep Fapstronaut

My Journal
  16. Don't be so harsh on yourself guys.
    You might've failed, failed yourself. But to me you're succeeding. Do you know why? Because champions hate to lose. They hate to fail.
    Glory doesn't come from never failing, but from how we get back up.
    Some times we tend to overlook the progress we've made because we are more concentrated on the end goal. Some times, it can just be the lack of trust and belief in yourself. Always start by looking at our mistakes and correcting them. A mistake not identified and corrected is like a hole in a boat, which on setting sail would sink.
    Being a Stephen Curry (an NBA player) supporter, there's one thing I look up to him for. He says, "Even if I miss the target, I'm gonna keep shooting the ball." It's what he believes in. It's what he tells to his fellow teammates!
    Come on guys and girls, we can do this :) Let's give ourselves another chance! I wish you all joy and happiness.