1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Good luck with your side project and thank you for all your insightful and motivational posts in this thread.

Deleted Account, boichy and Randox like this.
  2. Check.

Check.

Thanks for having the courage to admit this here!

Hold the line!

Check.

Thanks for having the courage to admit that here.

Get back on track and hold the line!

Check.

Check.

Registration is closed.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for having the courage to admit this here.

Will do! not sure if/when there will be another team challenge but I will let you know if/when there is.

Check.

Check.

Check.

</47>, Randox and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Thank you sir!

Check.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your well wishes!

Thank you for your prayers!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Check.

Thanks for your thoughts! She has heart problems.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your thoughts! She has heart problems.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

4. Thanks for having the courage to admit this here.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your prayers brother.

Thanks for having the courage to admit that you binged here I know that was hard to say.

Get back on track and hold that line!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for admitting it in the thread!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for having the courage to admit it!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for having the courage to admit it here Batman.

Check.

Eleanor and Randox like this.
  5. Check.

Once again I have to thank you for your continued honesty and perseverance.Keep going and I know you will get on the right track!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your well wishes.....Just for future reference you need to be more clear on when and how many times you relapsed to make sure the challenge is ran fairly....I believe if I understood this post right that you need 1 more strike added to your total?

I am assuming this means a relapse?
    Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Once again thanks for having such courage and honesty Eleanor.

Check.

You bring up many good points,But the fact is that the rules are the rules and they have to be enforced just how they are written if it is to remain fair and equal to everyone,I really hate to have to remove people form these challenges sometimes but unfortunately my hands are basically tied in the matter and I have no choice but to do what must be done.But it brings up some very good points for future challenges.

Check.

Randox, Deleted Account and Viijay like this.
  6. NOTICE:

DISQUALIFICATIONS

@aryabrahmachari Has been disqualified from this challenge via failure to check in.

@Invincible Under The Sun Has left the challenge via his own accord.

@S9198 Has been disqualified from this challenge via failure to check in.

@अखण्ड ब्रह्मचारी Has been disqualified from this challenge via failure to check in.

@Ginny Weasley Has been disqualified from this challenge via failure to check in.

@Ginny Weasley I won't lie,I hate to disqualify you the most of all because you were such a big part of the previous challenge,I know you are up for the challenge and would check in but because of a simple mistake and my own inability to warn you you in time you missed the check in dead line.I really don't like having to kick out people like you for such minor things but that is how I wrote the rules and it wouldn't be fair to those others if I were to just left to come back even though you missed the dead line by only a few hours and I couldn't warn you.

So unfortunately it looks like I have no other choice but to disqualify you.I wish you the best and if there is another team challenge I hope you will join us for it.

7. NOTICE:

NEW TEAMS

Due to disqualifications there are some new team's.

@</47> has been paired with @control your life

@Desperate_Warrior has been paired with @Spartan Warrior.

Work out your team names with your partner here in the thread or via DM's and let me know when you come up with something.

RedStripe and Randox like this.
  8. @Spartan Warrior It looks like we are now teammates and I am gonna try to be the best teammate I can! We are also gonna need a name and since we both have the name "Warrior" perhaps we could come up with something based on that?

Also @DeservedCriticism @M.S.H. did y'all want to use the team name musical dumbbells?

9. WHEW....Alright I am finally caught up with the thread and with the checks ins.

Unfortunately it seems that there was a lot of relapses and some disqualifications while I was away but everything ran pretty smoothly which I am glad of.

My mother is fine and healthy so thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and cooperation during my absence.

I do have to report that I relapsed 3 times during my time away and I am not proud of that however I am glad to have a new team mate in @Spartan Warrior which will hopefully give me the motivation that I need right about now.

Stay strong everyone and LETS HOLD THE LINE!

10. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

11. It is "The Musical Dumbbells".

12. Lost again last night. Please reset.

76 days to go

13. Also I forgot to report two more resets. So total 4 since the beginning of the challenge.

I am a bad teammate. @Saiyan123 sorry :(

14. I just relapsed and no I am worse.

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. Thats great.Lets do this brother @Desperate_Warrior :)

18. Yup, that's us. :D

19. I don't think I'll be back mate, while I appreciate these challanges you do I can't seem to remind myself to come back and when I realise it's always too late. Notifications aren't a justification and nobody should have to remind me to check in, so if I do ever come back I'll make sure I'm commited first.