1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

You can do it , start again.. keep walking:emoji_muscle:

2. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 31 and 32 , yesterday I couldn't post.
    Quote for today:
    "You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight."
    Jim Rohn
    :):rolleyes:

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

4. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

5. yogicwarrior

yogicwarrior New Fapstronaut

6. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 5
    I can see improvement in myself ....
    Hope to keep going in this disciplined track .. the world changes after you stop pmo.
    Best of luck for this day guys .

7. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

87 days no pmo...being willing to do the things that are healthy (meditation, exercise, coming on this website, support groups, helping others, hobbies, taking care of responsibilities) and avoiding the unhealthy (drinking, smoking, drugging, overeating, pmo, too much entertainment, being an asshole).....practicing living in this way eventually leads to an ability to deal with the difficult and accomplish our goals. It’s never easy, but it’s always worth it. Just today is what we have, good luck everyone!

8. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 9. Yesterday I had loads of urges that were literally uncontrollable but I did not give up. Had some flashbacks that made me more anxious but I survived them too. I am doing this for the good of myself and others that are related to me...I won't give it up no matter what happens!!!
    Stay Strong Everyone.

9. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Take it one moment at a time, my friend. One day, one hour, one minute, one breath at a time. Just get through one urge at a time. Just keep coming back to the present moment, find something to distract yourself when urges come up, find those tools that work for you. And, you’re not alone. We’re all rooting for you, keep going, don’t give up!

RiseToGreatness and captaingill like this.
  10. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Making it through days like that definitely makes us stronger and more confident that we can do this. Keep going brother!

11. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

12. I'm in... this is my 1st day...
    horraaaaayyyyyyy :):):):):)

xmag3000 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. I'm in... this is my 1st day...
    horraaaaayyyyyyy :):):):):)

14. captaingill

captaingill Fapstronaut

Day 4- Checking In!!
    Today's Quote: Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein!!

15. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut