1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey i m new member

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Sweetu16, May 23, 2019.

1. Sweetu16

Sweetu16 Fapstronaut

Please tell me how to use it

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

3. Targaryenn

Targaryenn Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community! Enjoy.

4. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.

List of Rebooting Resources.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner

Targaryenn likes this.
  5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.