1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My journey

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by justy218, May 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. justy218

justy218 Fapstronaut

Day 2:
    Didn't post last night cause I was up late with friends and forgot, ended up going to a weekly smash tournament and won so I'm pretty happy about that. Didn't have many problems and continued writing down my 2 reasons a day for keeping sight of my goal.

2. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Good job on 2 day. Keep going. Keep writing your daily reasons / thoughts; it will be helpful.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

3. justy218

justy218 Fapstronaut

Day 3:
    Was kinda hard, keeping it going for now,,, got a weekend home alone so I'm a little worried but I'll try to push through

4. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Do some constructive things. Read, exercise, do housework, listen or play music. Read and post on this site.

Stay well. You can do this.

5. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

Congrats on 3 days! Keep it going!
    If you are interested in joining an accountability partner group on Discord, shoot me a message :)

6. justy218

justy218 Fapstronaut

I'm not sure how I can message on here but I'd 100% love to do that, I'm struggling and really need something like that. My discord is Wishes#9028

7. justy218

justy218 Fapstronaut

Welp, messed up again, back to day 1. I'm not gonna dwell on it. I'm gonna move forward and get passed it, joining this accountability discord will be a huge help

8. Reborn_

Reborn_ Fapstronaut

I sent a friend request on Discord

9. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Dwell on this reset (or relapse) at least for a while. What triggered your PMO behavior ? What will you do to avoid falling into that same trap again ?

Just repeating the same things you've done before - that didn't work for you - will get you the same results; another relapse. What are you going to change ?

(and yeah, the accountability group you are connecting with should be helpful to you...)

10. hey #84, I am very competitive too.. so honestly it makes sense to me.

11. famacos

famacos New Fapstronaut

Hope and honor...

12. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.