1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. I like this plan a lot.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. 12/30

Again I woke up a bit after 5am, and again it was somewhat challenging to get up and not keep sleeping. I almost forgot that you can feel like this.

3. First day completed. 62 situps, 48 dips.

4. 48 dips in two minutes sounds like a lot. Or is it easy for you?

5. From the habit changer challenge, I have this rule:
    And I posted that two months ago. That said, I've been doing around 10 sets of five dips every day the last two months, so I'm not in the beginning so to say. About a year ago, I could actually do 55 dips in a row. I would like to get back to that shape now. :)

Edit: Maybe I should add that I'm a training freak, working out multiple times a day. It just happened to be like that when I stopped pmo:ing!

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2019
  6. Changing the schedule a bit: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: going up four minutes earlier at 05:41 instead. Then I will also do as many weighted (+20 kg) pull-ups as possible during two minutes. I just did the ones for today - did seven.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2019
  7. I've noticed. Keep going the good work.

8. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Ok I kind of lost track focusing on my own reading challenge, there will be days when I'm off the forum on the next book but when I am not I will check in here.

Starting over, tomorrow morning with the contrast shower, breakfast and 10 min mirror meditation.

9. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

up at 3:30 this morning and not tired, def enough time for everything - 1/30.

10. A few weeks ago, when I woke up at 04:45 and ran 11 km, I was already tired at 11 am :emoji_joy:

11. Day 3:
    62 situps
    48 dips
    7 pull-ups (+20 kg)

Interestingly I did exactly the same amount of each as previous time :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to run tomorrow. I have some pain in a tendon behind my right knee... I got this last Thursday and when I ran yesterday it got worse. So apparently it will get even worse if I run again before it has disappeared. I will do something else instead.

12. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

2/30 - adding walking and mantra to the routine - good to get moving first thing as well as having the stabilization effect of a mantra.. And 108 reps ends up being about 10 minutes for me. Gotta start doing that outside for some first light sun.

13. Day 4, up 05:30, did back exercises, situps, dips and pullups. I am probably going to change the routine a little bit because yesterday I set a new goal for myself: I want to do 150 pull-ups in a row, 200 dips in a row and 300 situps in a row. So now time has come to break down that goal into sub-goals. It's going to be a lot of fun. :)

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

15. Day 5, took it a bit easier this morning because I worked out a lot yesterday.

Awedouble likes this.
  16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

4/30 - up a bit earlier, needed to get up earlier too - internal alarm clock.

17. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

5/30 - 4:30 is becoming the new normal time!

18. Day 6!

According to my schedule I should have been running today but unfortunately my tendon behind my knee is still hurting a bit. It's getting better though so I hope I will be able to run on Tuesday.

So instead of running I did 300 dips in 28 minutes, divided over 26 sets. Now time for some more training. :)

19. Nice! At what time do you go to bed?