1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So This Happened Today...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ryan23, May 24, 2019.

1. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

So I was at the store, glanced at this girl briefly who was in line. I wasn't extremely attracted or anything, but she definitely was cute. She sort of mirrored a couple glances back to me. Didn't think much of it. I got home from the store, was just getting out of my car, and next thing you know that same girl pulls up and says, "hey, didn't I just see you at the store?" She asked, "do you live here?" I asked her what her name was, and she said she lives up the street. She told me where she lived, and then she took off.

Kinda feeling hyper stimulated from the moment, and had all these thoughts. I don't get approached like this often. I liked being noticed, that felt good. She didn't need to go out of her way to stop, but I can't read into it too much either. My initial thoughts were, should I go knock on her door sometime? And then my reasoning, "meh that would feel kinda weird." But how else will I ever see her? She's like a good 6 or 7 houses down. She did tell me her location...

Any advice? I kinda wouldn't mind talking to her more, as none of my neighbors really interact or are very friendly.

Thanks in advance! And Happy NoFap. :)

-Ryan

2. Souvent08

Souvent08 Fapstronaut

If you feel going to her door will be too much then why dont you go to the store more often and you might run into her. Your interaction with her got me thinking about how girls “test “ us. They ask questions or say something to get our reaction to see if they like us. How did she look as she left?

3. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your response! I think I could handle going to her door, but I wouldn't wanna wait too long. Like I'd wanna go in the next few days, so she'd remember me. It wasn't bad, it felt pretty good. Just felt like a casual conversation.

llortaton likes this.
  4. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

I was a little shocked at how it all happened lol. Wasn't expecting it.

llortaton likes this.

5. I say go try and see where she lives and say hi. The fact she drove up by you means she may be curious about you or in all she could just be friendly. If I ever got that kind of attention from a girl at work. I would be trying to start a conversation. Cute girls are in and out faster then most people I see at the store. They are hard to come by or talk to.
    Anyway I just want to say congrats! I feel I am pretty attractive but woman never come up to me and I work at a grocery store.

llortaton likes this.
  6. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Saiyan, salam my brother, how is it going?

7. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

I appreciate it! I think I have decided I will go and perhaps knock on her door in the next few days, and say hey. Reminding myself, she is the one who approached me. Which again, is rare. Kind of cool. Can't think too much about it. I've overthought everything throughout my entire life.

8. Back in my early 20's that was me, over thinking everything that came at me on weekly basis. I'm in my later 20's right now and I have stopped to care about allot and just focus on myself...But Anyway I think she would be flattered. If she throws the boyfriend signs at yeah, just know you tried. Happened to me a few times in the past. Especially when it wasn't intended like I was flirting or anything.

9. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

I just feel kinda nervous to go to her door lol. Thanks for your thoughts!

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

if you have a chance here go for it, just dont act all weird be natural bud.

11. within a week. After 4-5 days go there.
    Everybody loves to get approached and asked out. That is why women wait even if you like you. They are narcissists in general and wait on you to make a move.
    Don't do that. Go to the door.
    There is some confrontation in this sentence, but... do not be interested in these girls. They only seek attention.
    True, true. But still have a plan in mind.

ryan23 likes this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

good luck with the date.

ryan23 likes this.
  13. ryan23

ryan23 Fapstronaut

Cheers, you guys! I appreciate each of your thoughts a lot.

14. RequestDenied

RequestDenied Fapstronaut

This is an easy one yall ;-)

Here ya go:

Plan a small shin-dig at your place with a few friends.

Then, invite her over.

This will give you an excuse to either:

1. Knock on her door and invite her in person or

2. Leave something on her door inviting her (a casual sticky note would do - a mailed envelop is too formal for a girl you barely know).

It doesn't have to be a long-drawn out message, either. Just, "hey it's [name] from [blank] and then again at [blank] :) I'm having a few friends over on [date] at [time] and thought you'd like to come. It's gonna be killer b/c [insert reason why this is going to be super fucking fun].

Now, you have a socially acceptable reason to see her again without coming off like a creep. After all, neighbors have shin-digs all the time ;-)

Bingo-bango.

That'll be $100 ;-)

MrBrive likes this.