1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Check-in. I have been pretty busy. Glad to hear that you have not relapsed Wooly. I`m pretty tired now but the urges are not too bad.

It is also nice to read what thoughts others have. :emoji_thumbsup: I believe that we all have been thinking a lot about similar things.

2. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

relapse.... nothing to say :((. really nothing. i dont know who i am right now

3. So you have tried and made sure it is not peaceful. Its ok mate, you had a very good streak, bring it again and go further. You can do it!

4. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

Really hope I don't pile on man. It's been a rough couple of days for me as well. But, the show must go on. Hard days are what we signed up for when we began this fight. Good luck man.
    Oh, and @Desperate_Warrior check-in

5. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

6. Checking in, stay strong everybody, the decision rests with us :)

7. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

8. Yesterday was tough, today was tough.. survived couple of times, eventually made up my mind and I AM IN CONTROL.

Have a good day everyone. Check in.

9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Great job!

Check in :)

10. Good to hear from you too!

Deleted Account and Master Chips like this.
  11. Check.

Understood,The OP has been updated.

Thanks for having the honesty and courage to report this here Basith.

Thanks for having the courage to report this,don't feel bad just get back up and get out there.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Understood.Wishing you the best Ginny!

Thank you for your honesty.Get back up and get a good streak going!

Check.

Don't remember seeing you around here.Have you ever posted here before? because registration is closed.

Check.

Thank you for your honesty.Keep your head high and move forward!

Registration is closed.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your honesty Mr.Chips.I know you can beat this!

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

12. No worries my friend.Sorry it had to turn out this way.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks brother.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

First of all thank you for always having the courage and honesty to report when you relapse here in the challenge.You can choose to leave the challenge at any time if you choose to do so but I really hope you won't,The point here is to challenge yourself to do better each and every minute of every day for you,your teammate and for the sake of competition in the challenge as a whole,however if you really want to leave than I can't stop you.

So I will ask you one more time are you sure you want to leave the challenge?

Check.

Thanks for your honesty MrBean,Get up and go at it again!

Check.

Check.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Thanks for your honesty.

Get up and and get yourself a streak going!

Check.

Check.

Check.

I am sorry to hear this my brother but I thank you for having the honesty to report it here.

Get back up,go out on the attack and own your life like you've done so many times before.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

As always thanks for being honest.Keep your head up and move forward.

Check.

Check.

Check.

As per the challenge rules fantasizing does not count as a relapse.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Registration is closed.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Just so I am clear here,are you reporting 7 relapses?

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

While I am not really qualified to speak due to a lack of long streaks for me its just about determination...I just remind myself why I am doing this and that no matter what,no matter how shitty things are and you can't seem them getting better just know that they will get better if you push through.

Check.

Thanks for your honesty.I've been there many times before,you just have to get up and move forward no matter what.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

14. NOTICE

DISQUALIFICATIONS:

@prettyboichad has been disqualified from this challenge due to failure to check in.

@Mr.Chips will now be awaiting a new teammate.

15. Alright folks! It has been quite a while and my life has been ridiculously busy but things are finally starting to slow down.

The check ins are caught up once again,unfortunately we had some relapses but only lost 1 person in my time away and I should be able handle the check in's much more often from here on out.

So to everyone here I say:Thank you for participating and good luck!

16. Checking in early for the week of 5/29 - 6/5. I'm at 30 days today. @White Sheep lets tear it up! How's it going for you?