1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Photography Thread

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 20, 2018.

Should this thread be moved back to the Self Improvement board?

1. Hell yes!

15 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Hell yes!

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. No.

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Absolutely! Outsider art aye?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Angel's Landing, Zion National Park

[​IMG]

This is the base of Angel's Landing, by far the sketchiest hike I've ever done. 8 people have died on this trial since 2004. The last half mile had sections that were only a few inches across at times -- with a 1,500 foot drop on either side. Not ideal when you're carrying camera equipment with you, but I'm glad I brought it. I would have taken more pics during the climb, but there were zero opportunities to safely take out my camera

from the top
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Amazing pictures!

4. Holy crap dude! Despite what you have heard NoFap does not give you wings. Be careful. I can only assume you are still up there because it seems impossible to get down.

Awesome pictures!

5. Toadstool Trial, South Utah

[​IMG]

A truly bizarre trailhead we found during our roadtrip. Walking through it was an ethereal, almost cosmic experience. The local flash floods had carved the natural clay into some amazing structures, and the grooved pillars were complimented by a bustling spring bloom throughout the hike. it was pretty sweet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Interstate 80, southern Wyoming

[​IMG]

one of my favorite pics from the trip is also one of the simplest. perfectly encapsulates the monotony of that drive

7. If you squint really hard you can imagine it's a nipple. :) but who would be thinking things like that on this site....

8. @zig you know I love you man...good photos.

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Took this in Canmore, Alberta, Canada yesterday evening.

IMG_20190527_212704.jpg

10. this is just awesome!!
    So I guess new hobby will bring no PMO journey easier, right?

11. amazing shot! is that a moose? whatever it is, it really makes the pic that much cooler

Deleted Account and Anew2019 like this.
  12. damn right! gotta do something with all that new free time

bikinhappy and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

It is an elk. Yeah. I would not have taken the picture if it would not have come into the river. It was beautiful watching it walk around. It was awesome when she came out. Lol she shook herself off like a dog. Lol it was great.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  14. that's almost like a movie scene. I saw a ton of elk when I was in South Dakota last week. really beautiful creatures, but I didn't get a chance to photograph any of them sadly

Anew2019 likes this.
  15. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Yeah. Lol it kind of is.

They truly are beautiful. Oh well Maybe next time.

16. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

17. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

18. The angle of the mountains and clouds creates a roundness to the sky that is really pleasing. Nice shot.

Deleted Account and Anew2019 like this.
  19. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Thank you.

20. Bridal Veil Falls, Provo Utah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]