1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting for a girl out of your league

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by scarecrow1, May 29, 2019.

1. scarecrow1

scarecrow1 Fapstronaut

In the above video the guy cannot seem to accept a woman “in his league “ and he wasted hundreds of dollars on translation services.

I think this is an issue for me as well although I look nothing like the fat dude in the video.

Perhaps he would be better advised to just wank at home.

2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I am nervous about this kind of thinking. Dating is *not* a league table. Don't fret about what league a girl's in, just be open to whomever may turn out to be your ideal partner.

3. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

What's up with these incels posting here lately? This is a place for self improvement, not self pity.

4. The thing about women is league doesn't matter. A woman will give you signals with her speech and her eyes and her body language if she is "OPEN" to you. Learn to see the signs.

5. What do incels mean?

6. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Involuntary celibates. An online community comprised of unattractive men who are miserable because they are shunned by women. Wouldn't recommend you investigate this online community further, but go ahead if you dare.

7. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Those women are in his league. Money is the equalizer for all short comings of men. Balding, fat, small penis, ugly, literally anything. Women don't love like men do. I've seen plenty of fat bum looking dude's pull straight 10's. The only problem is his perception about women, he's romanticizing them.

8. :eek:

9. What exactly is that supposed to mean?

I think a lot of people have this issue. I mean yeah, you might end up with a woman you deem "out of your league," but for the most part, I would say most couples I see seem pretty equal in attractiveness and ambition and personality and such.

But aside from physical attraction, a lot of those are things we are all capable of changing. There's a quote that says something like "if you want to find your perfect princess, you have to be a prince." The quote says it better, but I can't remember it right now. Basically, the point is, think about the kind of person you would want to be with, and then ask yourself, "am I the kind of person THAT person would be attracted to?" And if the answer is no, figure out why and either change it, or lower your expectations.

10. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Men love women physically. Women will often overlook physicality and stay with a guy who'll put up with her, has resources, or just has a certain swagger about him, one of three though.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I am currently trying to help one. I am not the best person since I've been not too far from being an incel (As in part of the "community") but even I know seft pity leads to nowhere.

12. Or, you know, they go after people they love and have things in common with, who challenge them and support them, and who they want to challenge and support. Or people who have a good sense of humor or kind hearts, or men who are smart and challenge their minds, or you know, any other number of reasons that human beings choose partners that aren't shallow and stupid.

13. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Nah.

Jackb97 likes this.
  14. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Physical attributes gets old really fast in a long term relationship.

Chemistry means way more than anatomy.

What she said.

Nobody is out of anybody's league. Every individual has strengths and weaknesses. They're either interested or not.

A billionaire could be interested in a middle class person because they make them laugh.

A famous person could be interested in a non famous person because they're a lot more real than other famous people.

You can't say for certain that a specific type of person won't be interested in another type of person. There's a flaw in generalizations. That flaw is that people have individual thoughts / upbringing / experiences / interests.

15. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Shoulda spent it on a gym membership.

Freeddom_Taker, Randy and Wankeroni like this.
  16. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

You see good looking girls with ugly guys a lot more often than ugly girls with good looking guys. At least what I've seen.

Ra's Al Ghul and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Well, ugly gets old way faster =\.

18. Well said

19. dorothylarson

dorothylarson New Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for this guy. He chose a woman who was not going to continue their relationship. It's not in the "league", he just met the wrong person.

20. That's true. I wasn't arguing with the notion that girls care less about looks than guys. I was arguing against the notion that all they DO care about is money and "swagger."