1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Record your raps on audio with some sick beats, It'll sound cool.

2. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I will! Blue Dragon, I'm 14, and I'm going through puberty, so... you know how my voice sounds. :D

I need some software and some privacy to make the song, wanna collab? :p :D :p

3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I don't go around reading a lot of threads as much as I used to. Nowadays, I just see around the walls of familiar people here, and kind of like their content. I don't do much, I have this open on a tab, and do other stuff in other tabs, like I browse through reddit ( Without logging, in. I don't have an ac ). Then, I read football articles, I know that sounds so stupid, but, after I went really high on my addiction, I was always dreaming, in an unsure state. I must get back down. I have a lot to change in myself, which I would surely do this year. I love computers, and programming so much, and thus, I look up videos of such on Youtube, and all. I will come here from time to time, read all the new alerts, react, and do my stuff again. If I feel any urges, I will click the Panic button, and read stuff. Anyways, there are very interesting threads here, on many different topics. That day, I was reading one about Astral Projections and stuff. It was something I haven't explored and all. I am learning so much here. So, basically, I must start using more time to work on my goals and stuff.

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Still try someday. I can't rap I tried My voice is thin.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  5. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    A-hem, there is something called Auto tune! :p

6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Sounds cool, yeah the panic button redirects to inspiring post/video

7. be anti fragile
    convert setbacks into concentrations and tranquility
    in a world where setbacks are unavoidable this skill couldn't be more important

8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 83 check @Saiyan123(one week before 90!)
    After so long in this addiction I realize how true and how difficult it is to get rid of, and that its really an addiction, only after I started fighting against it. Every day I see more and more clearly around me but mainly inside me. I see my thoughts have been altered and my mind clouded. I see that I have given space and time to something miserable and awful and at the same time I have stolen this time and space of something real. Now i see ... Every day I manage to stay upright is one day closer to light, it's a day I see cleaner, it's a day of revelation both inside me and around me. It is worth every day as difficult as it is to be enamored, to stand up, because this one day brings you closer to the truth, to the light, to our real self that is hidden within ourselves behind a whole lot of other things.
    Brothers and sisters, stay upright stay to light!
    With love from Jerusalem...
    P.S. every single day brothers... closer and closer :) clearly and clearly...
    It's worth every single day, this one day...

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother. Stay well too !

I will, thank you bruh !

10. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 Throw me into a battle, need to eat some souls. No need for a fucken break.

11. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Pedro, remember me?
    I met you when I started the NoFap forum. :)

12. Morning everybody. I have seen you have commentating on sexual content too much. Get away from these talks, these thoughts. Like they are not real. If you constantly thinking about it, you gonna relapse as fast as possible.

Beast level motivation, for you my warriors. Women are not allowed! These for my hustlers here, dreamers. Demons!

Embrace your true nature, your true form guys. You are alpha, you are dominant. You ain't fapping no more to others content, you make them goofies fap to you. Shout out to the women, some incredible will. Some astonishing power. And I am off man, my grind today is too much. Imma see ya. # Till the triggers are triggered by you.

13. what a wonderful day so far
    I did some tweaks on my schedule and some anti distraction methods (writing them on a templated with different categories) they work wonders

CoolBuddy7 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  14. beautiful advice.

CoolBuddy7 and Alex_Al like this.
  15. pmo so understudied it's dumb, was looking for some actual scientific research on this and the most I get scientifically is that you get a serotonin drop which you can increase by walks, sunlight, talking to people and an increase in dopamine which I think physically as a person who doesn't know anything about medicine, I'd describe it as the lust mechanism where it is a powerful system that can be easily out of control. Ghazali describes it as the tax collector when he describes the body as a kingdom and that too much revenue plundering destroys the kingdom (body). I think there's 2 parts of us as humans, our animal self (the caveman sense idea) and our nafs (soul/spirit and this is from Allah and originally pure but it can be corrupted and changed, maybe like the plasticity of a brain) and I think the scary part is both animal and nafs can work together to desire something intensely, for what it thinks is good for it due to the desire for lust being exacerbated over a long period of time. From a physics point of view maybe it's something understudied also, who's not to say like the food provides calories in an energy form for us that M provides energy in the same way, are we not charged up when we are turned on. Like I said disgustingly understudied yet I think maybe that's on purpose as it's perfect for governments, businesses where M turns us into the perfect zombies who just can be controlled as our willpower gets dragged through the ground. Any one doing medicine in this if there is please get at this and research it.

Alex_Al and bluedragon9 like this.
  16. yeah true, just keep going forward, described it before to llortaton as the starving lion wouldn't stop going for it's prey as it's missed it once, it will fight to it's death and I think we need the same hunger.

17. send the anti distraction methods in if you don't mind. would like to see that.
    you have some next level willpower my brother it's impressive as hell but I think you live your words in a sense. Also wilder is a beast, I think he'd beat joshua in a fight. His latest knockout was ridiculous.

18. @CoolBuddy7 @Kratos_GOW , i support manchester united, i live here now :D they're not doing too good though last season was bad, but de ligt from ajax and a few other names we're linked to. My local team is very bad back home but in rugby they're really good, i don't watch rugby though. So the three things to do today:
    1. Again let's workout, 25 press ups, 25 crunches, 25 squats, 90 second plank no break. If you fail go again until you can manage it and then meditate after. If you can do more, do more and same with less.
    2. learn something new on anything and let me know what it was. Mine will be on physics probably or religion, yours can be on anything beneficial. And quote this at the end of the day.
    3. Try spend less than 15 mins in bed once you've got up, clean your room if you havent done so. Time for me to get up in a second and do laundry.

19. on it, will let you know your opponent.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.