1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

9:30, so it's still a good 7 hours.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. Day 7, rest day. Was nice to sleep a little bit extra, that hasn't happened for quite a while.

3. 19/30

Alarm has been quite useless lately.

4. Day 8. Woke up at 05:41 and did morning exercises for 30 minutes.

My workout schedule didn't really work out as expected. I don't have time enough to do everything in the morning and I don't want to go up that much earlier. I also changed my long-term goals soon after I made up the schedule for this challenge, so I have to rethink this challenge a bit.

Monday-Friday: go up some time before 06:00 to do some workout. Saturday: go up some time after 06:00 to do some workout. Sunday: rest day: morning exercises but without alarm.

Defining it to be a 30-day challenge.

5. 20/30. Up 5:20 and breathing.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  6. 9/30. Up 05:30 and did morning exercises.

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  7. 22/30

I woke up 5:18 and not getting up immediately was on my mind for two seconds, but no longer than that.

Introducing this time interval when I'm always getting up once awake has been very useful. It has really helped me to do the challenge as it was intended.

8. 11/30. It's a holiday here today so no work. My wife said she didn't want to wake up by my alarm so I just said to her, ok then, I will wake up before the alarm goes off. Woke up at 05:27, three minutes before the alarm. :emoji_sunglasses:

Went for a walk for 80 minutes. I'm tremendously sore in my body today, did 1026 sit-ups yesterday and I can feel them in my whole body.

9. But then, I guess, you forgot to turn off the alarm, and she had to get up to make it stop. :D

Force Majeure likes this.
  10. Actually, that almost happened! I guess my brain tried to trick me because I had to look at the clock twice: First time I thought I had one more hour to sleep. Then suddenly something felt wrong and I checked the time again. :)

11. 12/30. Woke up at 05:41 and did morning exercises. Then I did a cauliflower pizza to breakfast, cut my hair, had a cold shower and cycled to a job interview I had at 9 am.

Awedouble likes this.
  12. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Checking in from my book challenge - 11/30!

13. 13/30 - morning walk and morning exercises for one hour.

14. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Only 2 out of 3 things done this morning, so day 0- but not going to stop.

15. 14/30. Successfully woke up without alarm and had my rest day :D

Awedouble likes this.
  16. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

17. 15/30. Up at 05:41 and did morning exercises + deep breathing.