1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooting for a girl out of your league

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by scarecrow1, May 29, 2019.

1. This arguement reminds me of the breakfast club when Bender is saying without lamps there wouldn't be light. There is validity to both. Why not define "league" as both attractiveness and intangible qualities? To me a 10 only in looks is not a 10, she's a 7.5 tops. A 10 would be an ultra hottie that volunteers at the animal shelter and has a master's in children's psychology. There are very few.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I agree with this. I think someone can be "out of your league" not just because of their looks. Like if you're a super hot bodybuilder guy, but that's all you do and you're not intelligent or funny or kind, then a medium-hot girl who is loving and kind and funny and smart can still be out of your league.

koolpal and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Absolutely. Either we create a ton of leagues or league status is weighted across every facet of a person. Income, looks, intelligence, humor etc. Like a well rounded DnD character. ;)

koolpal and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Yeah, but what about a 5 that has 10 personality. A 5 that volunteers for for animal shelters is still a 5. Her position doesn't change on the totem pole. Sure a hot girl is less attractive if her personality is bland, but she is still more attractive because of her looks. You said it yourself, even with a shit personality, she's a 7.5. And honestly bro, when a woman is that nice to be with, there's usually a motive behind it.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  5. Interestingly I have only been with hot women (8+) for my entire life. I never scored with average looking women, the latter neither wanted me as a friend nor date me. Beautiful women OTOH - no problems dealing with them. Though my LTR making skills have always been extremely weak - and hot women have options...

That's of course true. It turns a hot woman into "cute" for me and is a requirement to ever bother with her.

6. 5+10=15, 15/2= 7.5 so I think you proved that you can get to 7.5 from both directions which was my point. Also I agree, I think there is motive behind everything people do. When I first started reading this thread I didn't think we would agree so much!

7. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    =
    [​IMG]
    Same shit, right?
    Lol, actually, I'm saying the 5's 10 personality doesn't even count because I'll speak for myself and say that I'm totally overlooking her 10 personality, so she's really a 2.5 if that.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  8. I'm glad you clarified because I see now that we do disagree... but that's the thing about personal preference. It's personal and people are allowed to be attracted to whatever they want.

Maybe someone, someday, with a lot of time can create a universal standard for what 1-10 actually is... and then I'd have something tangible to throw in the garbage. :)

9. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

:)

Deleted Account likes this.