1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urge to Milk Prostate

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by MotivationMan31, May 30, 2019.

1. MotivationMan31

MotivationMan31 Fapstronaut

Hi guys. Im now approaching 7 days NoFap, however I feel so much pent up tension that I have to do something about it.

I go the gym a lot, work a full time job and read in my spare time but I feel like theres something in me wanting to blow my load to relax but I dont want to PM.

Things are going pretty slow between me and my girl and Im thinking theres gotta be something I can do.

I used to prostate orgasm when I was younger and still have a massager and thinking surely it would calm me down as Im getting some sort of tension release.

I know this isnt the best idea however would this count as M and if it isnt would I just go till I had a proatate one as I didnt ejaculate?

2. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

I'd recommend that you don't give in b/c it gets substantially easier after 14 days. Depending on your personal circumstances, the withdrawals could ease up after just a few rough days, idk... like days 6-9 could be the peak... For example, when I get a few days under my belt, the hardest days for me are typically 6-10 ish, give or take... it's usually 1-3 tough days then it gets much easier. Hang in there & know that you are getting stronger with each battle you win.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Try a cold shower.

4. MotivationMan31

cheers guys. Maybe I just have to hang in there more. Just feel loads of pent up tension plus I was feeling a little weak as you could see.

yrjyrj and Sysyphus like this.
  5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

No, its certainly NOT the best idea ...

Read this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/ylqcs/aneros_use_is_the_heroin_of_pmo/

And while you are reading:

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

6. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. MotivationMan31

8. still_c

still_c New Fapstronaut

koolpal likes this.