1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. will go through current duels and see who's inactive. Trying to make every friday a day of motivating the fighters on this thread for me anyway:

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  2. Everybody save around me. I probably talked too much cause I was bored. I don't see insults from me. Only the truth. The part of hoes, bitches and something, you know part of my story,
    I told you the truth, cause you was insulting like crazy.
    At least someone is not blind.
    you acting so tough, this line so weak.
    ''again freedom_lover,
    I kind of love.. her,
    cause she fighting the good fight,
    and the other boy a big bite, '' Straight respect. You all acting funny today. Like you do not know how much I actually respect and talk high about you.

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. I was preparing some words in addition to the video. But is seems I am not In a mood. To be honest, I felt insulted, wrongly criticised, both passive and active aggression, from my friends here. Really passive aggressive women talk. Some feminist "masculanity" approach. Some doubting my qualities to protect. I expressed a lot of me, by telling the truth. It seems I cannot express myself freely, cause I was not disrespectful to none. I am be a quiet boy. and I am off.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Zen Mode

Zen Mode Temporarily Suspended

Unfortunately I relapsed:( but I will not give up and binge I feel motivated and don't feel like doing it again. I think @MASTER MONK is absolutely right we don't PMO because we want to but because we can't not do it.
    I want to stay in my duel however as it motivated me alot

5. stay in your duel until you reach 5 consecutive days and then after that I will declare a winner depending on if you relapse, for sure you can do it man :)

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  6. @BeastBoyBalling just keep in mind that the language you were both using was/is triggering. I am trying to stay away from triggers but I don't want to stay away from this thread - what would you sugest me to do?
    My avatar was taken down by admins bc of the cleavage though covered by hair - ok got it. Now you two go and spill all this shit about dicks, erections, giving head, doing sb doggy style, bitches, cunts... Both. Like two boys spilling sand in each other's eyes in a sandbox. FYI there are some heterosexual women on reboot reading this. @Borntoshine33 @Freedom_lover or myself we don't go here discussing our genitals or boobs or whatever. If we did we would be reported for sure. So peace. End of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
  7. the truth can be insulting my brother, I'm not saying tell lies but clearly you both offended each other. I'm just saying move on from this because you're well respected here by me especially. Your comments are probably gonna piss off @llortaton even if that wasn't the aim. One of you be the better person, one don't reply to each other and I'm all good. Kind of goes against this thread to bring each other down when everyone wants positivity only and idc if you only talk truth, like I said it can be insulting. I don't wanna reply further on this.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  8. I have mentioned that. I won't use triggering language no more and I will help others. You know my line.. till the triggers are triggered by you. I believe the only way is to endure, to hate or something like that the triggers. Cause you may close this thread, but in real life too many triggers. So basically Imma help you in every way possible and I will be respectful at all times. Not only to women, but to men and kids too. Thank you for enduring my nature for too long, imma try to hold the beast and be just a boy when talking .

9. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Do your usual talking brother, and don't try to act all gibberish, saying you'll be a quiet boy, and shit.

Don't talk like this brother, No one told you nothing about talking less of the truth. You both got involved in a heated argument, and that's what everyone of us condemn about. You both exchanged unpleasant words with each other, and we didn't like our brother's trading blows against each other. So, we stood up against it. Nothing more, nothing less. So be yourself, for that Beast was what we liked in you. Don't try to put it in ( the beast ), no one in here, likes that. Be yourself.

10. I did not write this for you only ... Common....
    The other guys was involved as well and i agree his rap was more worst
    But you were raping about how at fourteen you were .... Whatever
    That is why i tagged you as well...in that masculinity quote...
    No hard feeling... :)

11. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, brother @Saiyan123 , What are our challenges for today ? Is it brother @Kratos_GOW 's turn to give us challenges today ? If so, brother Kratos, what do you want us to do ? Give us, those three things to be done !

swordsman163 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Alright, i want you to meditate 30 minutes today.
    Go out do cardio.
    Do one thing you haven't done in a while.

although i did not masturbate, i am going to reset my counter because i read adult mangas and i was in hard mode i wasn't supposed to to do it. Hard mode means hard mode.
    I leave it upto you if want me to vontinue a triple threat or find me a new challenger.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sure thing brother, although, 30 mins for a beginner like me, sounds a bit too much. Anyways, I will try my level best brother.

I don't want you to go for a new challenge. Maybe, if you want to, I won't stop you, brother. But, I don't feel like you should be going for a new duel.

14. carry on against us.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  15. :eek::eek: outdoor M means you're out of the duels :D

Wankeroni likes this.
  16. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Dude please, how do you think I got in. Plus outdoor masturbation is the Sayian's way.
    [​IMG]

17. True sorry that is elite level, I should know that but I don't think I've reached that level of enlightenment yet.

Wankeroni likes this.
  18. Wankeroni

Wankeroni Fapstronaut

Yeah bro, it's called super sayian "goddamn I gotta bust a nut". Only a few Sayian's have achieved it.

19. DISCIPLINE = FREEDOM

Hardcore 100% discipline with smart planning gives you what you really want most
    Instead of what you feel like wanting right now.

20. Yeah I agree. Focused mind vs distracted mind. Let's focus more and try to distract ourselves less and feel our feelings.
    I'm off to a great weekend - will enjoy it and spend time in nature. Also, my 99 day fb and social media detox starts tomorrow. I feel back on track - training for my forthcoming duel has begun. Have a great weekend everybody!