1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I went shopping for a cross for my neck. It turns out that my wrist cross is really helping me. As I said, I am not really religious and I put it on my wrist to symbolize the grind for me. But it seems it works magic. I have never relapsed, edged or touched myself sexually since I have it. Probably from the beginning of my streak. I accidentally listen to music and I know why is "haram". Since I am not touching myself I really not feel alone. It is strange, but I am proud that I am on my own. Though the store was closed. I realised that nothing good will happen if I act tough. I'd rather not show of my toughness, cause when I saw my buddie writing in some specific way. I felt bad for myself. I had a friend which I have influenced really badly years ago, though it was his own decisions. So, I may be looked up to, or something, or at least my language got to be of a person who studies law, morals, justice and all. Thank you for being for me, remember, you are great.

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Okay, I relapsed ! After 10 days !

3. you did good, we go again and do better. You're staying in the same duel as me and @Kratos_GOW as well.

4. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

It's still good my longest streak is 5 days grrr.

5. stay strong brother, I'm gonna be so happy seeing you beat that :)

Alex_Al, CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  6. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

sureee I feel like this time It'll be more than 15 days. Mark my words.

7. You are great too :) you are right about music, you've helped me a lot through my journey as well. I feel like I didn't take it as seriously before I looked at your approach.

8. I can see it happening, stay alert and grounded and take it a day at a time, we'll get to way more than 15.

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  9. Hat These badboys O ver my desk now. Because I tend to look at that spot often, if I don't want to study anymore and start to sway away with my thoughts (more often then not sexual fantasizing )

Attached Files:

10. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I am going to take a break from NoFap. Brother @Saiyan123 , I will try to check-in once in a week though. I am spending so much time online, that my eyes are beginning to ache a little. I am going to miss all of you here, see you all soon. Keep fighting warrior's for the fight is definitely worth it ! See you all, soon.

11. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

brother we will miss you too, sometimes it's good to isolate, but be back soon.

12. We will miss you brother ...
    Do keep it twice a week...
    I have seen Ppl who don't frequently visit this site get less motivated to overcome their pmo goals... And encounter relapse
    Good luck :)

13. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I will brother, and thank you for your kind words of support.

I will brother. Thank you for being here.

I will try sister. Thank you for your support too.

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

15. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

You were joking, right?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  16. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Stay strong my friend! Just promise you will stay on the path to the top of the mountain. Watch your steps, be mindful every time you plant your foot.

17. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 3! I can't believe how much better I feel about my climb! I might stumble, sometimes trip, but I know I'm getting better!

BTW, have a good weekend all. I'm not logging back in to at least Monday!

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  18. @Saiyan123
    Slipped up last night I’m afraid

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 I'm sorry. I fucked up, again. I am so ashamed of myself that I only mustered the courage to come back here after two days. This must not continue, I shall once again embark on my journey towards a PMO-free life.

20. just carry on in the same duels as you were. Don't worry about it too much.

bluedragon9 likes this.