1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This community inadvertly agrees with me

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 30, 2019.

1. I say that women only go for top 15% of men, females make the first move, approaching is a propaganda, a lot of men will be permavirgins and fellow fapstronauts call me sexist, misogynist, racist even though I don't really blame women or say anythihg bad about them lol.

Yet at the same time, these people encourage virgins here to forget about women, focus on other things in life, be happy on their own, indirectly admitting that these virgins are hopeless and have to live a lonely life. So they basically agree with my ideas but they present it in a less blatant way.

Denier and Freedom_from_PMO like this.
  2. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

I still have hope, buy I am much more on blackpill spectrum.

I really dislake this "forget about women" "advices", they are not helpful at all.

3. blakcpill is a disease really. there is no cure, its slow death.

well, they are right though. its better to forget although i do tolerate people wtih small streaks telling me to do so. doing nofap for 8 months means that you really have to forger about women to a certain degree.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Don't try to drag down others with you.

IR254 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Denier

Denier Fapstronaut

The way I look at it is that it is just my testosterone that makes me attracted to women.

Women don't owe us shit. If they can be happy without us, we should be happy without them. We aren't entitled to jack fucking shit from women.

But every man needs an outlet for his testosterone and trying to give up PMO or MO at least is like a friggin' self torture.

I have nofapped for 3 1/2 months last year and 4 1/2 months this year. The whole time I was pining for femoids. My streak ended last week with a prostitute which was a great experience and despite what everyone thinks. Now I feel a whole lot better and the aching in my balls, penis and abdomen has gone.

I've also come to realise that I shouldn't feel guilt for my autopsy fetish which has also taken the pressure off me. They were just women who wouldn't have given me a second look when they were alive, now I get to witness their autopsies on YouTube. How poetic is that.

If you aren't getting action with women then of course a healthy man is going to have other outlets.

need4realchg likes this.
  6. idk about that tbh

not at all. PMO is a compulsion rly not an outlet

you know, if you continued your streak, that aching would be gone on its own.

i hate this word healthy tbh. so are you healthy for using hookers? you are healthy using a woman literally as an object? lol at this. mybe im more low T than you, but i definately had my struggle but not once i thought about fucking a hooker. i knew i would not get laid but that didnt stop me rly.

7. From your hundreds of other posts I know that your "top 15% of men" exclusively means "looks". I happy to tell you, that I'm part of this bracket. This has the following consequences:
    1. Only the top tier of women (looks) is actually accessible to me. Problem: These are rare. I don't get to hang out with models and celebrities. Of course, when an unicorn appears, they are easy to deal with.
    2. Average looking women get intimidated by my looks, might even get angry about their sexual response and reject me, because I'm out of their league. Women want to keep the facade, that they don't get aroused by men immediately and avoid guys, which make them lose control.
    3. Looks don't equal life success. Just being handsome doesn't make one rich and high-flying. But's a common expectation transported by the media, so of course women expect above average credentials for a good-looking guy.
    Your theory of all women going for "top 15 % of men" is complete bullshit. In fact the majority is humans of both sexes is average and aims for an average match. There is some hypergamy in women, but that has limits as well.

8. i dont even know where to begin....

9. you are not handosme enough

10. So define handsome then.

11. [​IMG]

goodnice likes this.
  12. Freedom_from_PMO

I heard that average guys can be insecure around good looking guys and they can try preventing them from dating average women because "they surely have someone". Have you ever experienced that?

13. Freedom_from_PMO

This 15% 20% theory afaik originated from statistical data from Tinder and Ok Cupid. So I guess that on dating portals it is like that, but irl all kinds of exceptions are possible

14. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Retarded troll

15. exceptions are so statiscially imporbable though , its self torment to hope on these

16. The men are not really problematic. Primarily women are eager to keep their reputation by not dating completely out of their league. For example a slightly overweight girl*) might have a real hottie as a BFF and doesn't want to risk losing her by dating a really handsome guy "she doesn't deserve". Of course, she is still going to block the handsome, if he makes the mistake of completely ignoring her.

What guys want and prefer personality-wise, doesn't matter all in this looks game.

*) clearly out of my league