1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Thank you for the patience and for keeping my place in this challenge @Desperate_Warrior . The hardest days have passed, so I'm here to continue with this challenge n_n

Aaand I want to report a relapse.
    I'll start again.

2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. </47>

</47> Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior @control your life really sorry to have to report another relapse. 2 strikes this time. Almost relapsed a 3rd but somehow found some scraps of willpower left to resist. Guess that's a small comfort, though it doesn't really do much. Will try to do better going forward, you have my word

4. Thank you, Spaces! Will always bear your words in mind on this journey! You're the best teamie!!

5. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

I have to report relapse
    I also have to report a relapse the other day :/ check in friday

8. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Keep fighting guys!

Check in, have a nice Nofap weekend everyone :)

9. so far good. day 1 almost done

10. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior I want to report another relapse :(((. @Borntoshine33 Sorry for disappointing you again. And now I am sure that I have no desire to PMO anymore. I promise this is the last time. I will stay clean till the end of this challenge and at least 180 days. Whatever it takes

11. It is alright happens sometime ... Just make sure you read this post when you feel relapsing urge.... All the best... We are team phoenix we rise from our ashes

12. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

13. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut