1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21 and a Virgin

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheNewWolf, Apr 17, 2019.

1. aliasghar1378

aliasghar1378 Fapstronaut

Bro take it easy. it's about what you think! no one knows if you are a virgin or not except yourself. once iv read something." if you have not confidence act as you have!

2. Art_93

Art_93 Fapstronaut

Gracias amigo, igualmente deseo que tengas éxito. Aqui estamos para apoyarnos!

Potato_22 likes this.
  3. Walter267

Walter267 Fapstronaut

I can relate to that. Man you do not have to tell them that you're still a virgin .Fake it until you make it .Just go out there get a girl and do not tell her about your sex life. You know there's this mindset that as a man you shouldn't be a virgin..So don't tell them that you still a virgin.

4. try being a 24 yo virgin lol.Also, if you dont lose it in HS, you never will rly. And dont feel bad about being kissless, kissing means nothing if it doesnt lead to sex .

5. Denier

Denier Fapstronaut

This is the height of hypocrisy. You'll never understand how the OP feels if you were able to play the field.

You've had you're cake and eaten it. Some guys just want to let lose when they are younger (as I did) but never got the opportunity.

6. Night_of_Gales

Night_of_Gales Fapstronaut

I really don't like this comment at all I find it very discouraging and untrue to say the least, VirginWarrior if you really want to you can lose your virginity if you put time into it, if not I understand it's not for everyone.

As for the young man who created this thread, I understand how you feel, I was the lonely, bullied weird kid in school, didn't know how to talk to girls and didn't have a gf in that time. I don't know what changed but I think it was working life, I developed myself so much physically and mentally I'm now always the funniest popular guy in any work place or social setting I'm in, (still weird at times but I own it and I'm socially adept).

Not having any female connection in mylife or anything really got me upset and angry at myself, after my ex I thought I can;t live like this I HAVE to change it.

I started to get into RSD which are videos that educate you how to connect socially and basically be free form your head, I'd go out and try to approach women. I've personally never been successful yet but I feel better "dying on my feet" over "drowning in some canteena"

My advice to you bro is if you really want it, do whatever it takes, make time to better yourself, and go out and create opportunities for yourself to meet women, take action, take risks, fail as much as need to its all learning, even if infront of people, noone will laugh and even if they do, they don't have the balls to do what you did.

Contact me if you wanna talk about this, but I wish you the best of luck and TAKE ACTION to CHANGE YOUR LIFE! :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. no dude. this stuff either happens on its own or doesnt. if you have to try, it wont go very well. women should approach you and grab you by your dick.

advertising, nice.

8. Momo_

Momo_ Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat man, I'm honestly worried to death about this and I feel like I'm going to die alone, I honestly need some cheering up

9. we will probably die alone like most men. this shit is rigged

10. Momo_

Momo_ Fapstronaut

Facts

11. just do nofap, eventually, maybe at 40 our libidos will vanish and we will be good

12. Night_of_Gales

Lol I'm not advertising I found matrerial that helped me and I'm sharing it, and you're coming from the notion of "everything will work out perfect or it won't just be yourself", bro I lost my virginity by taking action and using game, if I never took action, I'd still be a virgin, it wasn't given to me.

And Momo man don't accept defeat and ball into what VirginWarrior's saying man if you really want to change it you can, seriously bro.

Momo_ likes this.
  13. Momo_

Momo_ Fapstronaut

Appreciate this man, means alot

14. you took action because you could, you knew it would work, there were hints.

there is nothing wrong about accepting defeat. there are some things you can't control

15. Night_of_Gales

If you want a chat about any of this stuff feel free to message me bro :)

Momo_ likes this.
  16. I'm 19. Only time I had something with girl is when I was 9. It was something similar to sex. Of course... Nothing serious, but anyway... That's like the only time. And I don't whine about it. I know - I will get laid. I can get laid 100 times in future, cause I'm on my way to become a real man and all... But I don't see fucking as something really important. Don't focus on that shit. That's childish!

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Momo_

Momo_ Fapstronaut

Thanks I would love to, I'm new to this community so I have no clue how to pm