hi everyone

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NEVERNEVER, Jun 1, 2019.

1. NEVERNEVER

NEVERNEVER Fapstronaut

hello my name used on this site is NEVERNEVER, the reason why I chose this name is because I never Never Never want to go back to being addicted to this way of life, I have tried many many ways to stop this addiction but nothing has worked so far.

2. Bombadil

Bombadil Fapstronaut

Hello yourself!

Welcome, you've come to the right place. I'd really recommend starting a journal thread in the appropriate section - this means we can cheer you on and offer advice, but it also helps you to stay accountable and look back over the journey to see how far you've come. There's loads of good stuff here, and the community is really supportive. There are bound to be loads of people around if you have any questions, or need any advice.

Good luck!

3. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

If you haven't already done so, please read the "Getting Started Guide" available on this site's home page. It includes a lot of information that you will find helpful as you start your journey of healing. Also have a look at the "Glossary" on the top of this page for definitions of abbreviations and terms that may be new to you.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

4. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut