1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't do nofap for women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 31, 2019.

1. If you are a virgin, if you have read success stories, if you think you will escpape by doing nofap, all of this, are lies rly. All of these guys posting success stories were mentally ill volcels who turned down opportunities and they finally got what they wanted coincidentally the same time they did nofap.

Nofap wont make you attractive or anything really. If you are a virgin, its your looks not your PMO addiction. PMO addiction is just an extra problem, a health problem unrelated to sexual success.

Initiall, i did nofap because i thought that if i stopped fapping something would change. And i believed it, i statted being more social, took up hobbies, taking care of myself, lost weight, started lifting, educating myself. I thought that by becoming my idealistic verion of myself, i would get laid.

But nothing really happened to be honest. I'm stil, invisible to women but nofap mademe realize that it was over for me and PMO was just uncesseary taunting, a form or carrot and leash.

If you are a lonley virgin, it's better to forget about women. No amountof nofap will make any difference when it comes to that. But it will make some difference on your psych. You might not beat the addiction, but you will be able to control it. Your life may never be peaceful but it will be a million times better than compulsively torturing yourself over women you will never even meet let alone fuck.

i believe that we have a purpose. at best we could change our brain chemistries and forget about carnal interaction, at worse we will fight against it till death but it's worth a shot.

2. Getting out of the comfort zone and getting shit done happens purely coincidental...

I'm a virgin, because I voluntarily chose so. You wrote it in the previous paragraph. ;)

But you didn't became that version. Instead you became "VirginWarrior".

You are invisible to women, because they have a detector for mentally ill Elliot Rodger types and avoid them at all cost, because they don't want to get murdered in their sleep, when his fuse blows. No women is crazy enough to date a guy, who writes 200 posts of hate in 3 days on an Internet forum.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2019
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Stop trying to drag down others with you. The fact that you don't want a better life doesn't mean everyone else must follow you in your self pity parade.

4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Im assumin u have lost hope for getting gf

Hey im a virgin too and no gf yet im 27 btw

Sometimes i loose hopes for kind like that,,,, but u know when u fap its a sin in mostly religion, and when i do nofap things getting better and better...i dont know why too maybe because we didnt commit that fap sin

And u know recently when im going out with my friend one of my friend want me to meet his friends..so maybe this is my chance,,,

I hope that ur counter is right (200+ of nofap) cause i feel angger and loose hope mainly on early days of nofap...sorry to say

WookieItalo and Peace467 like this.
  5. over

6. This even affects people, who don't know about sin.

7. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

If you are mentally ill you are not a volcel.

8. mentally ill in the sense that they refuse sex

9. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

glad u feel/experience the same way

10. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

You really think so? When I did nofap for a longer period (30-60 days or like a few years ago over 100 days), I could better talk to women and I was more relaxed - and women notice that.

I guess you lock yourself up for other too much. Get it easy and don't pressure yourself too much.

last chance likes this.
  11. yeah but did you have sex with them? thats all that matters. there are guys who can barely form senetences and get laid like crazy.

i cant even make eye contact with women anymore. i know they wont fuck with me

12. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Nope because in my country the mentality of the society are so retarded they bedrudge me having a relationship with a woman or even sex. It seems some popularity in your "friend-circles" is needed getting a woman. That is the worst thing that sucks, if you try getting a woman for a night or a relationship and there are people who don't like it (and don't ask me why they don't care about their own business - I don't know).
    Because you show that you want sex, you think on it. Get it easy.

13. cope, its looks you need.

and whats bad with that? all men want sex lol. maybe you are not straight

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Gay men have sex too.

WookieItalo likes this.
  15. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

I've met people who are ugly and have nice to hot women has girlfriends. Thus they are popular in their circles, so its popularity you need. Else they are in your way.
    Just straight when I say my opinion :D But not in the case of wanting sex because it doesn't work. And I look great so that's not the reason why they refuse - it's that what I mention before with the society.

16. its called social conditioning. these women probably hate themselves for being with these dudes

17. Well, I'm Christian now, so I know what's going on. But to notice the benefits of not sinning, you don't even have to know what sin is. Or who doesn't like it. Even people oblivious to anything spiritual can still behave godly, if they chose to and won't be forgotten.

18. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

@ the first guy who posted who has since deleted his account.

Your mindset was wrong which is why your feeling like this.

You think having a girl / sleeping with them will solve all your problems in this world? Go and read the partner support section and you be humbled by the difficulties that couples have to go through.

Your pissed off and depressed because you thought doing nofap would get you laid. This was simply selfish, it's not about satisfying yourself.

It's about being the best version of yourself by having your desires and thoughts under lockdown.
    It's about gaining proximity to the supreme being by keeping yourself disciplined and avoiding sin.
    It's about being in a state where if you do meet someone you can treat them properly with the care, love and affection they deserve.

So I put it to you my friend - instead of doing it to sleep with women, how about you do it for yourself and be the best version of yourself?

Good luck, I will pray for you.

19. Well, gosh. This came out of nowhere...