1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I use my iPhone to check in too, brother Jonny. If you're using safari ( Which, I think is what you might be using. ), you might have to click on "MENU" on the top left corner, and later, click on "Update Day Counter". Then do the usual Stuff. I use restrictions too, but, I do set up my Restrictions pass-code myself, and obviously, I know it. So, I revert the settings, and I do Shit. Brother Jonny, I'm really sorry if I am being an a*hole by asking you to update your Counter, if you had some other reason as to not do so.

You don't look like any of that to no one here. So, don't feel insecure, while Talking to your fellow brothers and sisters here. I don't want to hear any more of this lame shit, from you. He was talking about the way all his debates have been so far, with, which ever person he had debated with. So, don't always take it up on you. This change is the reason why I constantly comment on your profile posts, my beast brother.

I am. I don't care about no damn trigger's no more. I feel good, because, after last streak, I am pretty much feeling motivated to get going again, and again, and again. So, you can share it with me.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. You didn't sense the meaning. It was really cheerful, not with bad feelings.

bluedragon9 and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Well, if you were feeling alright, I am okay. It's just that, you saying that you would no longer be truthful, and open anymore, did make an impact on me. I used to love those self-exploring questions you asked us, everyday. Later, you kind of still gave away your opinion on stuff, and then, all of a sudden, after an incident, you decide not to be as free as you used to. ( I am saying this because you said this yourself. ) I didn't want that to happen. Especially with you.

You saying, This :

How does it mean, you weren't feeling bad ? Maybe, you added the "hahahah" at the end ( That essentially doesn't mean you didn't feel bad ! ) , but, if it was all in a jollly mood, I am fine with it.

bluedragon9 likes this.
  4. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Please check in more often, you went MIA. But yes I am.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  5. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

it can be changed in any browser of the iPhone.
    lolololol

Pedro.Conquers likes this.
  6. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Right you look like him but you don’t look up to him in anyway? You don’t idolize his strategy for money and power? You can’t have a picture up of a character whose values you don’t detest.

I would say Scarface’s methods made him very satanic. Does that make you a satanist?

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Thanks,

Did changed it, now I know how it is possible. My mistake.

And for the restriction, I asked a friend to type in the password and add sites if I need to.

So that I can’t betray myself.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  8. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

@CoolBuddy7 helped me.

CoolBuddy7 and bluedragon9 like this.
  9. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I just posted this to my journal, but wanted to share with you guys. You guys tend to be more of an encouragement than you know. You are a place that I can go to distract me from the CRAP on each side of my path and keep me focused on changing for the better.

Day 8 Check-In - The plan was to not login until Friday, but realized I was struggling with "boredom" & procrastination at work. I thought I would share part of what's going on in my climb (I refuse to call it a struggle, it's really more of a journey or a climb to my goal).

I was looking at my counter, it only tells part of the story of where I am.

I have been 8 days since my last PMO session. I started my journey on here approximately 78 days ago. When i started I set a few mental goals.

My first goal in my journey is to be free of PMO at work. This may sound odd to most, but it's where I tend to struggle the most. Without getting into too many specifics; I have a private office and have my monitors turned where people that walk in can't see what's on them when they enter. In the past it's been really easy for me to surf for P and/or chat with folks about PM. This has also led me to MO in the private toilets of our office.

I realized this morning that I am approximately 60-days into my first goal! I can't explain how good that makes me feel! The urge to surf for the trash has diminished, and the desire to find people that encouraged me follow my urges is nearly gone.

When I hit day 90 of this first goal it will be time to focus earnestly on the second.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. Yeah I agree, that freedom is your trademark @BeastBoyBalling - do not hide it. Maybe that's why you get so annoyed with all these players around - because their mind is restricted and yours is free.

11. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey what’s up people!
    Been 41 days, and all I can say is I feel better than 41 days ago! Felt things to be much better after this lovely experience, and guess what? Eye contact with chicks is something like the new normal for me! Had some urges, and I actually thought about how it would feel to break the challenge. Like dude that is so beta! No alpha male is free enough to do shit like that!
    Gonna be less active though!
    Fight hard peeps!
    Peace!

Shakermaker and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Yeah that was exactly what I was saying that I can "sense" fap and NoFap guys somehow :)

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  14. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. I felt a little bored and when I have seen the duels in action. Huu.. I got the chills, we started dueling on another level. I see big streaks, I see formidable warriors, damn. I am hyped up.

16. Plus I have made my Beast challenge in a quickie. So you can be participating with the beast. Don't relapse. Don't shake. Don't even think about it.

17. To all the people in the struggle... And I am off...

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. Checking in on day 4 out of 7 in my current 7 day challenge. Today is my son's birthday and I am determined to raise him well and to be a good role model for him.
    @T H A N O S the titan don't forget we will start in a week, can't wait!! :D Dive hard in your training soldier because I went through hell recently and got burned but now I will be coming for you :D

19. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut