1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new Beginning

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bajrangi, Jun 6, 2019.

1. bajrangi

bajrangi New Fapstronaut

Hi, all Fapstronauts
    Today in front of you all I commit to begin a new and healthy life, I commit to you all to focus on my goals from now on and get restrain myself from this useless addiction and will definitely keep myself focused all day and night and gonna prove myself the best by successfully standing on my known one's expectations for my dream goal.
    What is your motivational story to begin the journey for Fapstronauts?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  2. RisingTrojen

RisingTrojen Fapstronaut

Hey @bajrangi ,
    Welcome to noFap fam.
    i can give you an advice.Its better to stay away from the things that you get triggered to even if it is YouTube,Facebook,etc....
    The best way to walk through this addiction is self control and disciplined life.It might be difficult,but hard times brings out the best of you.You might fail/relapse,but dont stop there reset your daily counter and start it from beginning. Nothing is impossible.

Find an Accountability partner. Also update everyday in this forum.
    Since you know how this addiction is, I believe that you know how it have affected your life.Your Experience is wisdom.Find new threads here.Help them.Give them good advice.As you are helping others it creates a sense that your are being helped.We are all here to help one another.In times of emergency use panic button.Kuddos!!!

bajrangi likes this.
  3. bajrangi

bajrangi New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, @RisingTrojen for the advice, I will definitely try to refrain from these distractions and will be disciplined to follow my daily routine. :)

RisingTrojen likes this.
  4. bajrangi

bajrangi New Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot @Alex King :)

5. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

6. bajrangi

bajrangi New Fapstronaut