1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

unsatisfied

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by john wick 001, Jun 3, 2019.

1. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Ok, maybe my kidneys are already clean, i've done a lot of juicing in the past, and i still am doing it a lot. I also drink a lot of water amd goo peeing a lot in the day, maybe they're already detoxyfied.

2. Legit1

Legit1 Fapstronaut

Okay, let's get the big guns out then.

Watch that video and see what you want to take to get yourself up + sticking to NoFap. That doctor has been a reliable guy, I've been following his advice to help my mom with her bell's palsy. If you dismiss the video as nonsense, then that's totally cool with me. But if you're struggling with anxiety or depression, listen to that doctor. Plenty of testimonies from people saying he's helped them get their lives back.

3. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

So...eat berries?

I already eat a lot of ruit, and i do a lot of juice with my juicer, with many kins of fruit and vegetables.
    I think i even go further from what that doctor suggests...

Brown Boy likes this.
  4. Urge Surfer

Urge Surfer Fapstronaut

You misunderstand, nofap should be the start of a journey of self Improvement. You feel better about yourself and a journey begins. You eat better, eat healthier , unprocessed natural foods, pkentybof veg and fruit, nuts beans brown rice etc. That makes feel better still, you have more energy, so you go for a run, half smile to start without over time that increases, then you start to feel better still and that encourages you to go further on the journey and so it goes on.
    Don't expect that by sitting there doing nothing it will all come to you. You have to work for it and that work and that effort produces results . Nothing in life of any worth is free or easy

Deleted Account and Brown Boy like this.
  5. kakakaki722

kakakaki722 Fapstronaut

So what r u tryn say .u wanna go back to the torment just bcoz u are not a female magnet in few days which is nothing infront of the number of days u spent jerking off . Man its right that hairs loose their strength when we fap regularly. also we look more attractive when we are on a notable streak, buts there is no magic. Leaving NoFap and going back will make it worse. You are on a nice streak.have patience your hair loss can have more reasons but NoFap is defenately one of the remedy u need.good luck

6. Legit1

Legit1 Fapstronaut

The berries and fruits only do half the job. Use herbs to treat your cellular weaknesses like your adrenals and your parathyroid. Also cleanse your colon so you can absorb nutrients from fruits and food better, and to get better drainage. Also, if you were a chronic user, you won't recover in a month. You need a lot of time and patience to unwind the damage that you've done over the years. To me, NoFap works on getting rid of acne and getting my skin tone back and I'm only at day 9. You may have an underlying cause that contributes to how you feel overall, but its up to you to find what you gotta adress.

If everything else fails, just know that going back to fapping won't solve any problems.

7. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

patience my friend. i don't know you but i'm sure there are a few concrete benefits that you've missed. it takes time to notice it is a life changing.
    35 days are not enough but it is a good start you are on the right track.

you are young, change will happen just be strong and believe in it. all the benefits you've heared about are true there isn't any personal interest for anyone here to prevent you from fapping it is for your own beneficial.

don't stop be strong and consistent.