1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Had sex today but didn't finish

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NikNakZombieWhack, Jun 7, 2019.

1. NikNakZombieWhack

NikNakZombieWhack Fapstronaut

Just curious what the community's take on this is.

I didn't not finish by choice or anything, I just didn't quite reach the line. We were fooling around for about 2 hours, and in spite of only being on day 5, I am very happy to report positive performance results! Haven't really gained much physical sensation back, but boy was I at attention. I'll definitely take that as a win!

Anyway, we just ran out of time and she had to get going home for dinner. She's 33 and I'm 29, and she just got back from a 3 week trip abroad, so she had a family dinner planned to tell them all about her trip. So while I know this isn't a break in the streak, would it have been had I finished? Furthermore, if I were to finish myself off, would that be as well, even without the P?

I'm more curious than anything, I don't plan to act on it at all. Seeing her again tomorrow anyway.

For the record, in my original introduction post, I specifically stated that sex is okay, and that I'm just dropping PM, not necessarily the O, and specifically not sex. In fact, sex is why I'm dropping PM in the first place, among the myriad physiological benefits.

Capt. U and Kiz Whalifa like this.
  2. Wayne Kest

Wayne Kest Fapstronaut

You're sticking to your goals, so it's a non reset

3. streammango

streammango Fapstronaut

man how to talk to girls i suck in making eyecontact how to make perfect eve contact and talk with confidence. plus how to boost confidence. heeelp me please

4. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Well you just answered that question yourself, didn't you? Everything is fine mate.
    That, however, is at least a grey area. English is not my native language and I don't always get all the nuances. By "finish myself off" you mean M, right? In all honesty, I wouldn't do it, not only from an ethical viewpoint (to keep a clean conscience regarding the rules you set for yourself by yourself), but also from a "strategic one": If you don't do it, chances are that the tension in your body will build up until you finally ejaculate with a woman, the way it should be. Good luck!

NikNakZombieWhack likes this.
  5. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

By practicing. A 1,000 mile journey begins with a single step.
    You don't have to stare anyone in the eye. You can also look on their forehead. Aside from that, I don't think you necessarily have to make a lot of eye contact. And no conversation ever has to be 'perfect'.
    You talk with confidence by being confident. If you do not feel confident, it is ok to not be. Just don't try to act like someone you're not.
    By living a life that is in accordance with your values and beliefs, or at least *more* in accordance than before.[/quote][/QUOTE]

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Spot on! A classic English euphemism, lol. :D

7. NikNakZombieWhack

NikNakZombieWhack Fapstronaut

I appreciate your input here. I didn't do it, and was surprisingly okay with it too, considering. I'm still new to the community though so I wasn't sure what the general consensus would be, and wanted to ask because it was on my mind.

Also, your English is impeccable.

8. streammango

streammango Fapstronaut

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
    THANX MAN !!

9. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Alright, glad to hear that!
    Thanks a lot my friend :D It's just that I sometimes don't get all the metaphors and sayings :)

10. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

[/QUOTE]
    THANX MAN !![/QUOTE]
    You're welcome... by the way, I was very shy and insecure in the past as well. I struggled with eye contact and stuff like this, too. But nowadays I hardly think about it anymore and can just be myself (still the mostly quiet and introverted guy, but myself). Wish you all the best.