1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @Bascoal how’s it going bruh!
    @Bascoal good to hear that. I’m fine too. Let’s go!

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

3. I binged. I lost. I will delete kik and not go back its the main reason when I relapse or bing

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  4. primordial-saiyan and Kratos_GOW like this.
  5. Checking in, 7/7 challenge completed :)

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hmm alright. I did i accept. I am so fucking mad right now. I want to beat the shit out of something. Why the hell cant i change. Why is it so hard!
    Hmm i accept, i should try again. Its on

7. Don't worry I feel the same. I hit the walls a little. I was making progress now I feel weak and angry

8. Wow good ... What is your next stop :)

9. Your mentality it ain't war. I have murderer thoughts all the time, brother.

10. Thank you. This is where I'm heading I think.
    @Borntoshine33 next stop is 14 day challenge :)

11. No mf stops for no fc body . We bout to explode so big, they gonna come mistake us for ISIS. Grrrr, let's get it, we roaring, woofy girl. The BigBadBalling wolf is here for the taking. I hate how you are out of my duel. When I eat them alive, imma politic you are a winner too. Just fucking explode already, I am sick, paralysed, murderous about all that malice in the fucking relatives. I hate how they take you for granted. Introduced them to the pain. Bring the heat on. Hurt everybody who think he can fuck with you.

12. hi my brothers and sisters, i'm back I will read through the thread and update the OP and then I will make the inspiration thread which includes the best of this thread by next friday. Just an update I am finding this extremely easy as thanks to all of your help my sleeping has basically fixed and my next aim to make a structure which i will do using beastboyballing's thread and implement it in my life daily. I'm home after months of not being home and I noticed I don't get urges as I have a big family so it's very awkward for me if I wanted to do M so that's fixed me a lot and as well as that I have no social media but messaging friends, not even including stories on snapchat apart from family's, so this is gonna be it for the long summer. I had a WD today unfortunately but as I keep going I think they'll disappear. I'm praying regularly and I feel even if i miss one it'll leave me susceptible to urges if they came. I will pray for you and I really feel like this is it.

13. :D :D Bigbadballing wolf is a new one

14. NEW DUEL!!!

@Saber_tooth7 VS @TrueSaiyan | WINNER:

Fight to survive longest, draw strength from the strength of your opponent, may the best fighter win!!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Thanks beast you're my informal bodyguard :D yeah let's love ourselves fiercely!!

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 45
    Flatlining perhaps? Zero libido I guess, and I feel just a lil bit to break my streak, not cause of urges, but just simply. I don’t know why tho!
    I like to imagine it this way. Think of the number line. PMO made my travel all the way down to the negative side of the number line, and NoFap helps to bring you back to 0. From there on, it’s how you work that decides how successful you’ll be and how far you can travel across the positive side of the number line.
    Peace!

18. Check in Day one. Come and get it Kakarott!

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

20. No wet dreams since day 1. Can somebody explain?