1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Mrxx21

Mrxx21 New Fapstronaut

Hello, i am 22 years old. I have try many time to stop fap. But i never could. But now that i found NoFap community it’s easier =). I am already at 22 days, it’s not easy but i can do it. But i have a probleme. Since a week now, i use to dream of sex. And i all time wake up just befor to finish whit the girl. So when i wake up i have a hard erection and i just want to fap. It’s very very hard to resist it’s like i wake up juste befor ejaculating. I reasist but i don’t know what to do, i am afraid of relapse.
    (Sorry for my english ^^)
    I need some help.

Boanerges777 likes this.
  2. That’s a good sign, actually. You’ll probably have a wet dream soon so be prepared for that if you haven’t had one before. It means that your brain is starting to heal. I started having dreams like that at around day twenty, and they came no matter what I did.

Whatever you do, don’t give into the temptation! You’re going to have lots more erections, and you just have to learn to just be let it be. I did give in at around the same streak as you, and trust me it was horrible afterwards. That’s the thing with relapsing, you never feel good like you think you will afterwards.

Stay strong, and fight on! :cool::D

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Mrxx21

Mrxx21 New Fapstronaut

Thanks you, if its a good sign i will try to don’t give up. I never did a wet dream so i hope it will not make me relapse.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. You just have to be careful about the chaser effect when and if you do have a wet dream. It can cause the urges to be a bit stronger for the few days following it. As long as you can make it through that, you're set.

5. Mrxx21

Mrxx21 New Fapstronaut

oh i didn't know about that. I will care about it. Do you know i much time it will take for ''chaser effect'' and ''wet dream'' to leave?

6. If you are referring to how long the chaser effect will last, it usually takes just a few days, it's not very long but during that time the urges can be very strong.

Just also keep in mind wet dreams will probably continue indefinitely but they might become less common as time goes on. It's the bodies natural way to release old semen, because right now your body is used to actually overproducing semen so it takes time for it to get back to normal.

Resist the urges! You can do this! :D

Mrxx21 likes this.