1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. there's only @AncestralWarrior and @aries4nk who are on 2 days left but they are pretty inactive aswell. I messaged @Hardcandy to be more active though and check in often.

2. Warriors available to challenge: @aries4nk, @AncestralWarrior
    Warriors not available: @Coolyorky, @Helau, @Bigftninja, @prince san, @Potato_22

Former fighters: @010010010100000101001101, @alfianlight, @BrazilianUser, @N1[] @|_ , @[BLANK], @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep, @OscarMN, @On My Way, @Evolving guy, @QuietKarma, @IceRocket , @immadothis, @Topes

ACTIVE DUELS

@fleurette & @BeastBoyBalling VS @Pedro.lives & @T H A N O S the titan | WINNER:
    @Jefe Rojo VS @Toru Okada | WINNER:
    @Kratos_GOW VS @komodoro | WINNER:
    @2468 VS @Lively gr of yesterday | WINNER:
    @Mr. Tumnus VS @Captain Anurag | WINNER:
    @Pizzapowa VS @Geeway | WINNER:
    @DekuHope VS @Hardcandy | WINNER:
    @EcoMunchies VS @Hickorydoo | WINNER:
    @Zen Mode VS @Jonny1992 | WINNER:
    @Freedom_lover VS @Saiyan123 (not started)| WINNER:

@Saber_tooth7 VS @TrueSaiyan | WINNER:
    @Kratos_GOW VS @DekuHope | WINNER:
    @Alex_Al VS @control your life | WINNER:
    @King Ghoul Sstar VS @Invincible Under The Sun II | WINNER:
    @Skiller VS @Shakermaker | WINNER:
    @TomCrusader VS @Always_moving_forward | WINNER:
    @cr7da8055 VS @Bascoal | WINNER:
    @komodoro VS @JLID10 | WINNER:
    @bluedragon9 VS @Turtleboi II | WINNER:

@Borntoshine33 VS @MASTER MONK | WINNER:

UPDATED AND SORTED OUT A FEW IN-ACTIVES, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CHECK IN AND ANNOUNCE RELAPSES.

Alex_Al likes this.
  3. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

The urges are killing me today
    Day 6 and I have to resist all day long already

4. check in too, urges were bad and I need to relax more and accept they will come and go. I can beat this enemy. woke up too late but just got to go on with the day.

5. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  6. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

7. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

Alright, I've been inactive on this thread for quite some time, as I wanted to take some time off.
    Time to get back on track.
    The bad thing is that I recently relapsed and I am on day 0.
    The good thing is that I refuse to quit and I am willing to do my best in order to achieve greatness.
    I see that I am now in a duel with @Kratos_GOW . Really excited to restart my journey with an intense duel.
    May the most ambitious fighter win! @Saiyan123

Kratos_GOW and primordial-saiyan like this.
  8. @Saiyan123 I fucked up
    @Always_moving_forward won

But I'm still motivated to duel again!

read some erotic story. And not quite a normal one. I thought I'd be over it.
    I know a story is not that hard-core as a full video compilation. But still. I want to get rid of this entirely.
    I just need to fight harder

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  9. Zen guy

Zen guy Temporarily Suspended

Hey @Saiyan123 @Jonny1992 I am zen mode. For some reason my account got banned no idea why that happened? I don't even post in other threads just this one. I couldn't do anything just kept saying I was banned due to breaking the rules.
    Anyways I created a new account now so fresh start.
    I'm ready good luck in the duel @Jonny1992

primordial-saiyan and Jonny1992 like this.
  10. Always_moving_forward

Time fight again!
    The urges are literally killing my and I don't know why I am not already flapping but I am ready to take you on again eventho I have not relapsed.

Fuck my school work I go take a cold shower now and go for a walk outside the urges are to strong.

11. Always_moving_forward

Fuckkkk yeahhhh!!!!
    I gone use my fucking overflow of energy to study now and after that I go do my body weight exercises!
    Let's goooo I won't fucking fall again!
    Cheers boys :')

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. Sorry buddy I messed up today.. i now just saw the duels... If not a problem I wish we can continue as such.. and will count my next relapse on future as defeat .

13. Not finding any excuses for defeat.. I saw the duels only after the relapse.. but ofcourse we planned for this beforehand...but dates aren't that clear. Anyway it's upto to you guys whether to accept this or not. Hoping to get another chance

14. for sure consider the duel properly started after all fighters reach 5 days consecutively in the duel. This is to prevent binging and give you a boost. So keep going you're in the same duel.

15. :) awesome.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  16. try prevent yourself from reaching your triggers and go again.

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  17. 'Never give up.' :)
    I knew you'd be back and I thought @Kratos_GOW would be a good opponent for you. May the most ambitious fighter win!!!

18. just a reminder, the winner can only be announced after a streak of 5 consecutive days being in the duel. This intends to prevent binging and make longer streaks. 85% of fighters have improved their streaks, I want and hope that will be 100% because I know that's possible but the inevitable is that we will be free, remember that and work hard everyday through the struggle.

19. @T H A N O S the titan you have my approval. Show me what are you made of. It depends on the alpha girl though, I got no problems beating your ass over and over again. So.. beat my arrogant ass, will you? I am so cocky I can talk shit all the time, and nobody got none on me. Damn, I challenged 5 people and my boy @Saiyan123 liked it and acted like I didn't. Life is short. Stop fucking destroying your chances of being a beast. Show me we together belong here. I was thinking not to post for some time, but them so many zeros I have seen today. Show me what you are made of. Don't make the arrogance of mine take charge and become spiteful. Man... I wanna be challenged so hard. Do something, I am burning man... Somebody does something. C'mon there are not even 5 available anymore. C'mon gladiators. Bring some fame to your name. Let's get it. Let's go, do you feel me? GO ! Do something. Like right now. Immediately. Fucking cut the bad habit which destroys you pennis , your self-esteem, your soul. Make you insecure. You come here saying you Thanos( I have not watched the movie, but I guess you are badass) If you are show up man.. I am bored. Like so much, it is crazy. C'mon. The beast so hungry. I eat 5-6 times a day and I still wanna eat you.

Got that on repeat and be like Mohammed Farah running laps. like my boy Yohan Blake doing that 100 meters, like a mf Wilder come for my head boy, imma spit shit till somebody got me down. Arrogant like Mayweather. I am never stopping like him them NoFap digits. 1on1 2on2 1on5 , whole on me. C'mon. My partner says I am full of testosterone, I am full of adrenaline, Imma explode like they compared my thought to Guy Fawkes .

There is only one thing that can stop your addiction. And that is ALTERNATIVE. You got to have something to believe in. I believe I am destined for greatness even though I don't see it in my current situation. I am down to fucking do it. Create the way somehow. I stopped fantasising about model women when I fucking DECIDED that they are no more than women that I can HAVE, if I stop BITCHING, like a little puppy. Man the fuck you. A fucking shinobi(that is a ninja) PREPARES BEFORE the obstacle. Way before. He knows what is going to be up there. Like me. I never go on duty unprepared what is gonna look like. Believe yourself. Nobody else will, if you do not. Such a cliché right? The mf truth. People suffered to understand that. Through blood, sweat and tears. Pain, loneliness it ain't none. It ain't none. Stick to the alternative of yours. I am reading like crazy, working out consistently. I feel great health wise. I have already separated too much, but I got to separate hellishly. to be a PERSONALITY. Understand dying without being who you truly want to be is life which was lost.

Everybody. Get your shit together. We going. First 10 days, then 30, then 90, then 365 than 365 x 10. Then we die. Then we chill.