1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. When a guy is on nofap and he's with a girl he likes - believe me there will not be a sign of beta male in his conduct with her. Or if a nofap guy meets a nofap girl - then it's pure masculine sexual energy vs pure feminine sexual energy and it's all very powerful. I think it should be so at least. I have had a text-only relationship with a guy I liked from another city.. it involved sexting also etc. So when I started nofap (and before that) and he texted me smth like "I'm so horny today" or "Was so horny that had to fap thinking of you" etc - this is real beta male shit. It gets me thinking "he writes me for some ego boost and he's more secure with texting and fapping than with actually meeting me and - let's say - having the courage to give me a hug or a kiss" and it repulses me as a girl. Your nofap thing is visible and its your own business, don't talk about it. If a girl thinks you're a creep bc of that she's a fap girl and she's in her false feminine. Do you really need these falsies in their maid or princess archetype energy when you could attract a Queen or a Priestess with the energy and potential you have? I think your gut will tell you leave these princesses for fap guys who will present them with dildos on Valentine's day and shit like that :D
    Yeah and you will drain their energy - all happy - on condition that they're good and honest girls.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Do question to all of you:

What do you do when you get to know a girl or a boy better and you are on a high nofap streak?
    Do you think it's possible to be in a "Good" relationship when not breaking the nofap streak? Kinda weird I don't know about that..

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. Always_moving_forward

Would be funny if the girl (or boy) would start to do nofap to haha

4. Okay mate. I'll try my best. I believe in action more than talking. So I don't wanna talk much and I'll try to check-in atleast twice a week. Whatever it takes @Pedro.lives .

5. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. I think personally that when I'm on high nofap streak I'm most in my feminine energy and I've noticed that superficial guys who seek sex or just casual hookups are boring to me, well they just seem too superficial because my body is the least I can give to a man, there is so much more and I know that and I treasure that when I don't waste that energy and when I'm literally busy building my queendom. I think it's possible to be in a good relationship and the sex is better because your only release of sexual energy is via your partner but I think it's better to have your partner also on similar page, in favour of nofap or tantra etc.

7. Always_moving_forward

Fuckkkk the urges are like fucking immense!!! I goooooo readddd a book now and leave my phone far far away from me

Blayt!!! Byeee

8. day 13, my highest is 15 days but for sure I am gonna beat it. I guess you are against the boss haha :D. FIGHT HARD WARRIOR!!!
    Good, fight hard I know you're a strong opponent :)

9. I feel manlier after doing this and for men I found out yesterday you gain more estrogen when you M and obviously lose a lot of testosterone so maybe that's the difference you can feel @fleurette between the guys who do it and don't.

Really putting your all in is the key it seems like changing your life for the better for someone who was addicted as I was in the past for anyone stuck on 0-5 days. It's worth deleting everything that triggers you for a short while to build up some tolerance but I think I feel better without instagram, snapchat and youtube now.

10. yeah I'll let you know till I find an opponent, thanks for joining :)

Always_moving_forward likes this.
  11. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  12. NEW DUEL!!!
    @MasterPablo VS @skull67 | WINNER:
    duel no 1.jpg

THE TWO NEWBIES ARE THROWN INTO THE LION'S DEN AND ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE LONGEST AGAINST A FIERCE ENEMY. FIGHT HARD FOR YOUR SURVIVAL ONLY ONE WILL LAST
    THE WINNER WILL SURELY BE KNOWN WELL!

13. Checking in for Friday. Starting to think masturbation is just stupid. I'm not evening thinking about going for a relationship anymore. I just want to have my life back and enjoy it.

14. @Saiyan123
    Salaam Alaikum bhaijaan
    I wanted to join in your challenge since weeks but wasn't able to join just because the title read challenge is closed.

15. Wa alaikum assalaam, it's open now and that's perfect. Your opponent will be @ujing, fight hard check in often and read rules carefully as 90+ have to provide report on what is helping them be successful.
    NEW DUEL!!!
    13202_1_miscellaneous_digital_art_battle_fight_swords_demon_knight.jpg
    @ujing VS @JamesBaba | WINNER:

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  16. Found a whole load of duels art online, gonna be some amazing announcements going forward.

Deleted Account and MONSTER MONK like this.
  17. How are you doing?

Deleted Account and Bascoal like this.
  18. Bascoal

Bascoal Fapstronaut

Start feeling out of control. My stamina and sexual power are getting higher and higher.

I am really enjoying this process and get clean is a good stuff but I am a sex machine at this point!

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  19. Thanks Bhaijaan