1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction Day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by htxgirl, Jun 14, 2019.

1. htxgirl

htxgirl Fapstronaut

Hi! Today is Day 1!
    I have a unique situation as not only am I struggling with a PMO addiction but so is my boyfriend. I need to change and be able to support him in his journey as it's gotten to the point where we are shells of who we should be and unfaithful actions have been discovered. I wish I could say I'm excited to start but truthfully, I'm already anxious. I've read the books, done the research and gave it a shot. I haven't gotten past Day 1 yet so I decided I needed support. There aren't a lot of female support groups but I'm actually really looking forward to getting a Male's perspective as well so I can help my guy recover, when he's ready.

Thanks and looking forward to this community!

2. Welcome! Check out the Rebooting in a Relationship section, as well as the Partner Support section of these forums. You will find many helpful folks, and even a handful in your exact same situation.

Wishing you both the best on your recovery journeys!

3. htxgirl

htxgirl Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! I'll check those out now.

4. Welcome

One day at a time.

Good people in here. Do not be afraid to ask for help or open up.

Thats even advice I have to follow sometimes

5. htxgirl

htxgirl Fapstronaut

It's a little nerve racking because I'm very private, no social media or anything. But this feels healthy. Thank you for the kind words!

6. I know there are very knowledgeable ladies around here and in the private SO section.

There is a newly started ladies only for women on the PA side of it....not labeling mond you just maki g surebyou get that its different. I do not remember the lady that monitors it but @Tiger uppercut! May remember who she was?

And my wife is also a member and she is a very private person also but she enjoys it here also, feel free to reach out
    @ccrowegreen

7. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

8. I believe it’s @Sadgirl :)

Hopefulgirl likes this.
  9. htxgirl

htxgirl Fapstronaut

You guys are awesome!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

htxgirl likes this.
  11. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

12. ILoathePwife